• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need To Change "activation Mode" For Bunch Of Products In Bulk Rate Topic   - - - - -

• icvetkovic
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:32 PM #1

Hi, folks! :)

I am close to launching a store with 800+ products, all e-goods, all in and ready, and the trouble is that I didn't test 2CO->Download procedure before I imported the products - if I had done this earlier I'd knew that I want the activation mode for the files set to "Immediatelly" and not to "Manually", which is default.

Now I got 800 products that all need FILES/ACTIVATION MODE set from Manually to Immediatelly.

I guess I couldn't do anything from the admin (except for going product by product lol) but is there a way to do this through linux or phpmyadmin or such?

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3615 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:57 PM #2

Hi, folks! :)

I am close to launching a store with 800+ products, all e-goods, all in and ready, and the trouble is that I didn't test 2CO->Download procedure before I imported the products - if I had done this earlier I'd knew that I want the activation mode for the files set to "Immediatelly" and not to "Manually", which is default.

Now I got 800 products that all need FILES/ACTIVATION MODE set from Manually to Immediatelly.

I guess I couldn't do anything from the admin (except for going product by product lol) but is there a way to do this through linux or phpmyadmin or such?

Hello!

Please have a look http://forum.cs-cart...ctivation-mode/

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• icvetkovic
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:11 PM #3

Thanks a lot!

And - obviously but still - if anyone else gets into the same problem and uses eComLabs' command, activation_type should be set to "I" for "Immediatelly".

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21899 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:38 AM #4

Just some notes

M - Manually
I - Immediately
P - After full payment

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)