• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Configure "account" And "cart" Menu Bar Appearance Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Fossils
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:49 AM #1

Where are the settings to modify the appearance of the "My Account" and "Cart" in the menu bars?

I want to simplify them and make it simply say "Account" instead of "My Account" and change the icon on the "Cart" among other things possibly. 

For example, it says "(Icon) 2 Item(s) for $1,865" and I would want the logic to be smart enough to say Items if there is more than 1, or Item if only 1 item instead of the (s) for maybe plural or maybe not. Also, instead of " for " which consumes a lot of space, may want to make it simply "(Icon) 2 Items: $1,865"

thanks for your help!

Attached Thumbnails

• Account and Cart Top Menu Appearance.PNG

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:59 AM #2

As for my account label, please change the name of the corresponding block on the Design -> Layouts -> Default page

To change cart label, please open the following file:

design/themes/THEME/templates/blocks/cart_content.tpl

and replace:

{$smarty.session.cart.amount} {__("items")} {__("for")}

with

{__("block_items_in_cart", [$smarty.session.cart.amount])}:

then create the block_items_in_cart language variable with the following content

[n] item |[n] items

Do not forget to clear cache

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Fossils
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:03 AM #3

Thanks much eComLabs! I will try this. 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:56 PM #4

You are welcome!

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.