Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Blocks Animation

Dear Friends,

How to attract customers attention at first sight? Make you store dynamic and active with the CS-Cart Blocks Animation add-on.

For this add-on we added such animation effects that do not disturb the customer from the primary content. You will be glad to see only useful settings like “duration”, “speed”, “delay” and “animation effect”.

scale_up.gif

The Blocks Animation add-on allows you to:

— apply animations to blocks on the home page and product page;

— choose the type of popular and nice looking animation effects: “scale up”, “scale down”, “appear on the left”, “appear on the right”, “move upwards”, “move downwards” or “fade in”.

— provide delay feature in animation to create a nice animation sequence;

— control the duration for a more precise animation;

— add a specific animation effect to an individual animation block;

— set animation speed to adjust the time limit.

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.x. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Join us on Facebook to have a chance to be the first to know about free solutions for your store and information about special promotions and discount promo codes.

This add-on added a flare to my store and it was very easy to install and setup. In few moments my store was animated.
Thank you Simtechdev, you guys are starts. Keep impressing us.

This add-on added a flare to my store and it was very easy to install and setup. In few moments my store was animated.
Thank you Simtechdev, you guys are starts. Keep impressing us.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you like our add-on. We will do our best to create lots of great new add-ons that will help you to bust up your sales. Please let me know if you have some brilliant ideas how to make this add-on even better.

Hello,

When the Blocks Animation add-on was enabled, the grid settings broke on CS-Cart 4.10. Now it is fixed.

Hello, Friends! The new v4.9.0.1 version fixes the issue with block lists expanded incorrectly when the animation is applied.