• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Images On Category View Not Resizing/responsive Rate Topic   - - - - -

• dhmholley
  • Trial users
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:21 PM #1

I wanted to make the thumbnail images bigger on my category views. I changed the thumbnail size in settings and expected that they would shrink to fit the grid as necessary. I thought that the images should be responsive. Is that not the case or could there be something wrong with my installation (the problem is happening across different stores)?

Here is the example: http://www.gothicclo...adies-clothing/

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19681 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:39 AM #2

I wanted to make the thumbnail images bigger on my category views. I changed the thumbnail size in settings and expected that they would shrink to fit the grid as necessary. I thought that the images should be responsive. Is that not the case or could there be something wrong with my installation (the problem is happening across different stores)?

Here is the example: http://www.gothicclo...adies-clothing/

The settings are used to specify minimum width and height for the images. The size of the images is changes, but it cannot be less than the specified value

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• dhmholley
  • Trial users
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:11 AM #3

Ah, ok, thanks eComLabs. So if the images don't expand as much as I want, then that would be limitation of the template I'm using then? 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19681 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:50 PM #4

Ah, ok, thanks eComLabs. So if the images don't expand as much as I want, then that would be limitation of the template I'm using then? 

Yes, you are right!

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• dhmholley
  • Trial users
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:59 PM #5

Excellent. Thanks eComLabs!