How To Enable Snippets Stars

Greetings!

I'm not sure if something is wrong with my cs-cart configuration, but none of my cs-cart pages are showing google snippet stars.

Is this function disabled from cs-cart, and there is a way to enable it?

All my pages included product rated pages, are not showing stars in google search.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

X

star-ratings.jpg

I am afraid, reviews are not supported by the current integration of Google Rich Snippets

Hi eCom,

What about product rating? Is there any way to enable stars in google search? This is a must feature and other carts are supporting it.

I'm sure it will bring more traffic to the website.

Thanks,

X

We have found that the rating is supported:

design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/seo/addons/discussion/hooks/products/seo_snippet_attributes.pre.tpl

Very strange, why then none of the pages are shown with stars?

Please share the URL of your store. We will check if the microdata is formed correctly

Please share the URL of your store. We will check if the microdata is formed correctly

Check PM. Thanks.

How did you get on with this, did you get Rich Snippets working?

How did you get on with this, did you get Rich Snippets working?

Yes, CS-Cart shows rating data. But it does not mean that Google will also display it. It depends on some factors which are not public

Nope, not working. Are there any cs-cart stores where this feature is working?

We found the following answer in the Google Help Forum:

Please keep in mind, even if Google discovers content marked up according to technical guidelines there's no guarantee they will display rich snippets for the site in search. The algorithm uses a variety of quality guidelines as well to determine whether or not to display them in search.

In short, unless you're a high paying advertiser with Google, there is no way in hell your snippets will show in Google results.

No. I have website that gets review and star ratings on google and I pay nothing.

I have another website that's built on Wordpress/Woocommerce and works as should. No adwords.

I have this website with a big Adwords budget (£400 per day approx) and the rich snippets don't work.

I have never seen a CS Cart with working rich snippets, does anyone have an example?

So no examples of working rich snippets then?

So no examples of working rich snippets then?

Hi Sean, that was then.. in 2016 but I see now that you do have rich snippets working. Via some addon ?? or was it custom work ?

Did anyone find out it this is working?

Did anyone find out it this is working?

It works out of the box. E.g. screenshot from demo

http://prntscr.com/h0sohg

But Google can show or hide this information due to internal logic

I think it has to do with cs-cart structure and possibly the data is marked incorrectly.

I have many WP sites and all of them showing snippets with stars.

Check the Google guidelines to the reviews you must have on your website to get the stars in the SERP snippet.

Google started to pay more attention to the quality reviews. Maybe the reason why you don't have stars in this issue.

Best regards,

Alt-team.