• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need A Shipping Label Add-On Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:01 PM #1

Hi everyone,

We have a Multi-Vendor set up where there will (one day) be hundreds of vendors in our site.  

What we are trying to find right now is an add-on that integrates generating shipping labels available inside the vendor dashboard.  Considering there will be several different vendors, it'd have to be something that isn't directly tied to one user account, but instead is general for each vendor.  (I.e. doesn't charge me for each label they create).

Is there anything at all out there that would work like this?  Preferably something that doesn't also require the vendor to go to some other site/tool to (like ShipStation or ShipRush) which I think those also require them to have paid accounts to use.

I want to make this as absolutely easiest as possible on my vendors.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19385 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:10 AM #2

I do not see ready-to-use solution on the marketplace. We will free to contact us with your requirements to get a free quote

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3344 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:27 PM #3

Hi everyone,

We have a Multi-Vendor set up where there will (one day) be hundreds of vendors in our site.  

What we are trying to find right now is an add-on that integrates generating shipping labels available inside the vendor dashboard.  Considering there will be several different vendors, it'd have to be something that isn't directly tied to one user account, but instead is general for each vendor.  (I.e. doesn't charge me for each label they create).

Is there anything at all out there that would work like this?  Preferably something that doesn't also require the vendor to go to some other site/tool to (like ShipStation or ShipRush) which I think those also require them to have paid accounts to use.

Our team will be glad to help you. Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• webkul
  • Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:01 AM #4

Hi everyone,

We are also available at your service. Please contact us at support@webkul.com

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote 

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2289 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:36 PM #5

I'm talking to https://www.postmen.com/about this. They also do aftership.. it would really be a good addition to cs-cart!

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!