• You cannot reply to this topic

Create Editor For The Product Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:50 AM #1

Hello,

So basically whenever you edit the layout of a product page you can only add side blocks and the main content block, why cant we edit the main content block, because I would for example like to have a banner above / below my product image, or some other general info. Why arent there just 2 blocks (product info and thumbnail f.e.).

Best wishes

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

• dvsgr
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1451 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:37 PM #2

Hello,

So basically whenever you edit the layout of a product page you can only add side blocks and the main content block, why cant we edit the main content block, because I would for example like to have a banner above / below my product image, or some other general info. Why arent there just 2 blocks (product info and thumbnail f.e.).

Best wishes

This is actually not so hard to try it out

I already playing with this (no addons etc, just plain tpl files in html blocks with tpl support).

Customer side

wu1fsj.jpg

Admin Side

qprorm.jpg

Its still a wotk in progess but if you edit the default product tpl and take part of it you can then add them in html with tpl support , liek the tabs and promo text I did in this example.

Fotis.

Fotis Kourmadas
Cs-Cart Development - Cs-Cart Authorized Reseller