Alignment Issue: Logo With Menu

Hi all, I am a newcomer to CS-Cart and just learning how it all works, so forgive me if this is a basic question, but how do I ensure alignment between the items in separate blocks on the same row?

For example, in screenshot attached, my logo is not lined up with the menu bar. It would be great if it lined up centered vertically with the menu bar from the same line.

Thanks!

Alignment.JPG

LayOut.JPG

I am afraid, additional CSS code is required to align elements in the required way. If you provide us with the URL of the staging store, we can provide you with the required code. It will be required just to add it to the CSS section of the theme editor

Hi all, I am a newcomer to CS-Cart and just learning how it all works, so forgive me if this is a basic question, but how do I ensure alignment between the items in separate blocks on the same row?

For example, in screenshot attached, my logo is not lined up with the menu bar. It would be great if it lined up centered vertically with the menu bar from the same line.

Thanks!

As already eComLabs said you need to add some extra css

For a quick fix, you can add this

.ty-logo-container {
    margin-top: 50px;
}

to your visual editor (http://demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php?dispatch=themes.manage hit the blue button called theme editor) in the custom css tab and save it.

av60sp.jpg

If its not enough then try to raise the margin value a bit more till you get it as you wished.

Fotis