• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Global Options With Add To Cart Button Rate Topic   - - - - -

• davidwpotts
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:52 AM #1

Hello,

I am trying to add a global option to my products. Seemed straight forward and partially successful. Evrything worked as intednded on my homepage but not in my category pages. The first screen shot below is what I want. The second is not.

Correct:

A0.jpg

Not correct:

A01.jpg

Looked for a setting but no luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

Doc Savage

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12051 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:30 AM #2

Where do you expect the customer to select the global option variant?  That's why there's no add to cart button because the option variant needs to be selected.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21804 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:34 AM #3

Where do you expect the customer to select the global option variant?  That's why there's no add to cart button because the option variant needs to be selected.

Looks like he want to display product options on the category pages (please check the Bag & Board option)

davidwpotts, what CS-Cart version do you use?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• davidwpotts
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:06 AM #4

Hello,

eComLabs you are correct. The option is to bag and board.  I am running CS-Cart: version 3.0.6 PROFESSIONAL.

I can not understand why it works differently in the two locations. The "chose option" link looks tacky and I would prefer the customer did not navigate away from the category page. Extra steps can become a pain for the customer.

Thank you for your help!!!!

Doc Savage

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21804 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:28 PM #5

Hello,

eComLabs you are correct. The option is to bag and board.  I am running CS-Cart: version 3.0.6 PROFESSIONAL.

I can not understand why it works differently in the two locations. The "chose option" link looks tacky and I would prefer the customer did not navigate away from the category page. Extra steps can become a pain for the customer.

If you PM me temporary FTP access, we can help you with this mod

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• davidwpotts
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:02 PM #6

eComLabs

Posted Today, 09:28 AM

Hello,

If you PM me temporary FTP access, we can help you with this mod

PM sent. Thank you!!

Doc Savage

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21804 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:14 AM #7

The modification is done