• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Email And Document Template Editor In Cs-Cart 4.4.1 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• mjaneczek
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:17 PM #101

Does the email templates also include the Vendor approval/status change email templates?   Cannot find a template for vendor approval and the one that is automatically generated includes a wrong logo and company info.  Can't for the life of me find where the wrong logo is coming from or the source of the vendor approval template.  Are some legacy templates still maintained outside of the email template feature?  

Thanks,

Mark

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1005 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:02 PM #102

Sorry,

I did not understand you request. Can you please make a screen shot with comments.

i hope you did get the updates here.

regards

• lily
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:00 AM #103

My email is notification sent to customer is backward. 

Examplem -  Ship To: , i get --->  :ship to 

How do I fix this? I dont have email template under design. 

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:40 AM #104

My email is notification sent to customer is backward. 

Examplem -  Ship To: , i get --->  :ship to 

How do I fix this? I dont have email template under design.

Probably you did not enable Email Templates editor, and use the old notifications.
In order to enable new notifications for to Settings->Appearance and at the very bottom change "Email templates mode" to "New"

If you have a live store I would recommend you to check new email templates on a test store, because after you enable new templates you email notifications will look quite different.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11368 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:00 PM #105

Have you had a 3rd party developer working on your site or installed a 3rd party addon recently?

You can switch to the new email template designer which might help you but will make it much more difficult for you to extend the system.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• richardfmm
  • Trial users
  • 240 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:22 PM #106

In order overview there is the extra fee PayPal in the invoice to see.

Only in Print Invoice there is nothing to see, only the total amount is then ok.

So i look for a input-line off the Paypal in the documents Invoice.

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:43 PM #107

I am using 4 decimals in my installation and i want to show only 2 decimals in the invoice {{o.total}}, how can i do this?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:58 AM #108

As far as I know, all available filters and functions are specified here (see Template Engine section)

https://docs.cs-cart...s/snippets.html

I am afraid, you cannot limit amount if decimals 

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.