No Emails To Reset Admin Password

I hope someone can help... I worked on my site yesterday for hours trying to get it back up, I don't think I saved the right admin password though because I tried to log in today and nothing was working.

I requested the password but I didn't get any emails, I requested a few more times.. checked the junk folder, nothing is working.

I contacted my host, I read the forums, I've asked my cs-cart re-seller for help, I have an open ticket with my host and I really am just looking for an answer here.

I hope someone can help... I worked on my site yesterday for hours trying to get it back up, I don't think I saved the right admin password though because I tried to log in today and nothing was working.

I requested the password but I didn't get any emails, I requested a few more times.. checked the junk folder, nothing is working.

I contacted my host, I read the forums, I've asked my cs-cart re-seller for help, I have an open ticket with my host and I really am just looking for an answer here.

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue. Most likely there is an issue with PHP mail function or SMTP