• You cannot reply to this topic

Multiple Email Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:34 AM #1

Hi all,

i want to ask about receipt email in form builder

currently, i have a form builder for "Contact Us" and my team have a plan to split email

i have create a radio button in form that will indicate this email will send to which email

and i'm thinking to just set this email as language variable, so i can change it 

so can i apply this?

PS: i use CS Cart v4.3.9

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19301 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:23 AM #2

I am afraid, additional code modifications are required. But please note that you can specify several emails in the E-mail to field separated by comma

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11291 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:52 AM #3

Sounds like you are wanting to use the same form for everything but have a category selection that you want to trigger using different email addresses.

This can be done dynamically done but requires a pre controller to set the email address based on the selection.  Feel free to contact us via the get-a-quote link in my signature if you'd like some help with this.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:17 AM #4

Sounds like you are wanting to use the same form for everything but have a category selection that you want to trigger using different email addresses.

This can be done dynamically done but requires a pre controller to set the email address based on the selection.  Feel free to contact us via the get-a-quote link in my signature if you'd like some help with this.

I am afraid, additional code modifications are required. But please note that you can specify several emails in the E-mail to field separated by comma

Hi all,

thanks for your reply, i will discuss this with my team first