Open Menu Links In New Tab

Hi

Is there any way to make either individual links, just a specific menu or external links only to open in a new tab?

CS-Cart V3

Kind regards

Jamie

Hi

Is there any way to make either individual links, just a specific menu or external links only to open in a new tab?

CS-Cart V3

Kind regards

Jamie

Hello!

You can use the cm-new-window class for the menu in your menu .tpl files. The link should look like:

{$item1.$name}

The menu .tpl files are sotred here: skins/[your_theme]/customer/blocks/menu

We recommend you to use the default template editor for better navigation in template files.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Hi

CS-Cart V3

Kind regards

Jamie

Do you mean admin panel or store-front?

Do you mean admin panel or store-front?

Store Front

Store Front

I see the following way

- add unique class to menu item

http://prntscr.com/c1uucq

- add html block with smarty support to the Footer section with small script, which will add cm-new-window class to the required links

e.g.

(!) Not tested

I see the following way

- add unique class to menu item

http://prntscr.com/c1uucq

- add html block with smarty support to the Footer section with small script, which will add cm-new-window class to the required links

e.g.

(!) Not tested

There doesn't seem to be the option to add a User-defined CSS-class on V3

There doesn't seem to be the option to add a User-defined CSS-class on V3

However, i've added the class to the menu block and it works perfectly. Many Thanks

how to add a option to cs cart 4.3.5 multivendor. when customer clicks on any product it should open in new window.

how to add a option to cs cart 4.3.5 multivendor. when customer clicks on any product it should open in new window.

It is an additional modification.

It is made with the help of JavaScript. Do you have any custom blocks?

Best regards, Alt-team.

Best regards, Alt-team.

No Custom Blocks its just all the products or link clicked should open in a new window... Is there any option

Basically i am trying to open all products to open in a new window as customer don't have to keep going back every single time they want to see a different product example customer click on a Apple Iphone6 on the page it should open in a new tab. i have some were around 20000 products uploaded it would be hard to create a tab for all the products. Is there any code which i could implement into the script.

Best regards, Alt-team.

i have no custom blocks, As i just want the products when clicked to open in new tab or window as the customer do have to keep go back and forth finding the searched page.