Help With Email Marketing Add On

Hi,

I'm following the instructions on the CS Cart knowledge base to synchronize my email subscribers to mailchimp and I have created my API key and saved it but in the drop down menu it is still saying "enter API key and save first" can anyone please tell me why this is happening?

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm following the instructions on the CS Cart knowledge base to synchronize my email subscribers to mailchimp and I have created my API key and saved it but in the drop down menu it is still saying "enter API key and save first" can anyone please tell me why this is happening?

Thank you.

Please make sure that entered API key is correct and valid.

It is correct. I've created them myself in mail chimp using mail chimp's instructions. I have created 2, and both haven't worked.

Any further insights on why it won't work?

have you saved your API KEY? when it announces like that it may be your key is valid

Hi,

Thank you.

Same happens to me.

Dear Friends,

We have developed the MailChimp Advanced add-on. It allows to create unlimited mailing lists, eye-catching and user-friendly sign-up forms and pop-ups.

Dear Friends,

We have developed the MailChimp Advanced add-on. It allows to create unlimited mailing lists, eye-catching and user-friendly sign-up forms and pop-ups.

Nice, instead of offering a solution you push more costs on people. Shameful.

The Default CS-Cart add-on Email Marketing allows you to create one list. Later, you can go to your mailchimp account and divide it into groups and segments. With the add-on by Simtech Development you can go further and integrate one more MailChimp feature - unlimited number of lists. With our add-on you can create different subscription forms for different pages of your website. For example, the customers from your blog will be automatically assigned to the Blog list and the customers from the checkout will be assigned to the checkout list. It means that you will be able to create mailouts for each list. The list of differences with the default Email Marketing add-on is rather big. So, will make a post about it at simtechdev.com soon.

Do you have still an issue with MailChimp? If yes, what is the problem?

I have a similar problem. I installed add-on, configured settings, entered API key, selected a new list as described in the documentation.

I see my subscribers in Marketing > Subscriber section. But I cannot see them on MailChimp list. I can confirm that API key is working. I can see API calls from mail chimp.

Also is it possible to add all of my customers to my subscriber list automatically.

Thanks in advance