Send Goods Abroad

Hi,

We want to start sending goods abroad to countries like France, Belgium and the Netherlands.

is there a way to set this up so that each country has it's own delivery prices and how can customers select country in question during checkout. at the moment, only UK is active.

Hi,

We want to start sending goods abroad to countries like France, Belgium and the Netherlands.

is there a way to set this up so that each country has it's own delivery prices and how can customers select country in question during checkout. at the moment, only UK is active.

You should let up appropriate locations. Please refer to the instructions from our Docs: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/shipping_and_taxes/locations/index.html

Thanks for that.

i've now able to setup to send goods abroad to on all products with a certain weight. however, is there a way just to select specific products to send and charge a higher delivery costs?

There is the Shipping freight field in the Shipping properties tab on the Update product page. Specified value will be added to the shipping cost. You can use it

i don;t that will work as the same product will be shipped within the UK too which already has it's own shipping price already,

i don;t that will work as the same product will be shipped within the UK too which already has it's own shipping price already,

I am afraid, there is no another ability to add shipping freight for specific products only. Additional code modifications are requried