• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trying To Restore Remnants Of My Website.. Service Unavailable Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Andrew22
  • Trial users
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:15 AM #1

Hey there.. I am trying to restore my website and I keep coming across issues. I have multiple files with backed up folders so I tried to match the FTP files the best I could with the SQL databases yet I can't seem to get anything to work properly. I have backed up store files from 2015 (my host unexpectedly wiped my server clean and told me I would have to pay $150 to restore it) and overall I'm not entirely sure how to get it back up anymore.

This is the most recent error message I get on the 'service unavailable' page. 

<!--
Unknown column 'unmanaged' in 'where clause' (1054)SELECT addon FROM cscart_addons WHERE unmanaged = 1 AND status = 'A' ORDER BY priority

Error at
app/Tygh/Database.php, line: 677

Backtrace
File:app/Tygh/Database.php
Line:333
Function:_error

File:app/Tygh/Database.php
Line:200
Function:query

File:app/functions/fn.database.php
Line:78
Function:getColumn

File:app/functions/fn.init.php
Line:880
Function:db_get_fields

File:app/functions/fn.init.php
Line:940
Function:fn_init_unmanaged_addons

File:init.php
Line:131
Function:fn_init

File:admin.php
Line:25
Function:require

-->

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11248 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:48 AM #2

You will have to match the cs-cart version of the files and database.  If you have a valid database and at least the config.local.php of your old site, you MAY be able to use store_import to bring your data into a fresh install.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:21 AM #3

If you provide us with the temporary access, we can check the issue. Just PM me

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:51 AM #4

Hello, I'm currently having the same issue. I attempted to transfer to a new server. I transferred all my file and restored my database.

I'm currently getting this error:

Unknown column 'unmanaged' in 'where clause' (1054)SELECT addon FROM cscart_addons WHERE unmanaged = 1 AND status = 'A' ORDER BY priority

I'm also unable to log into my admin panel

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11248 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:30 PM #5

I'm guessing your DB export/import was not successful.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.