• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Using Instagram Feed On Storefront Rate Topic   - - - - -

• MurrinMedia
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:15 AM #1

Hi

I have a client who wants to have her instagram feed scrolling on the front page similar to the new products, hot deals etc.

Has anyone ever done something like this? I can't see to find something to do that.

Cheers.

• sarathlal
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:04 AM #2

POPULAR

Hi,

I have created a basic addon to display Instagram feed as  a template block.

You can download the addon from https://github.com/S...-instagram-feed

On the admin end, create new block using Template - Block with a particular template. The template name is _tmpl_instagram_feed and you can see this on the template list.

Note: This is my first addon and there is one errors on the json decode part. Also you have to add style for this feed. If you like to improve the addon, tweak it and commit changes.

• Kramer
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:17 PM #3

Hi,

I have created a basic addon to display Instagram feed as  a template block.

You can download the addon from https://github.com/S...-instagram-feed

On the admin end, create new block using Template - Block with a particular template. The template name is _tmpl_instagram_feed and you can see this on the template list.

Note: This is my first addon and there is one errors on the json decode part. Also you have to add style for this feed. If you like to improve the addon, tweak it and commit changes.

Hi! I installed it, but _tmpl_instagram_fed template does not appear. What could be the reason?  :confused:

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:25 AM #4

Hi! I installed it, but _tmpl_instagram_fed template does not appear. What could be the reason?  :confused:

Do you use the responsive theme?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Kramer
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:16 PM #5

Do you use the responsive theme?

yes. responsive theme on demo store. plugin was installed fine but no template appears

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:51 AM #6

yes. responsive theme on demo store. plugin was installed fine but no template appears

Please make sure that the following template exists and has correct permissions:

/design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/csc_instagram_feed/blocks/static_templates/feed.tpl

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Kramer
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:27 AM #7

Please make sure that the following template exists and has correct permissions:

/design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/csc_instagram_feed/blocks/static_templates/feed.tpl

template has 774. but i'm confused with creating styles for feed

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:37 AM #8

template has 774. but i'm confused with creating styles for feed

just use CSS section in the Theme editor to add new styles

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3365 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:58 AM #9

Hello,

Please pay attention to our Instagram Feed Widget add-on. It embeds your Instagram video and photo feed on your storefront. You can set up updating on a schedule or enable real-time uploading of the feed.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:11 PM #10

Please pay attention to our solution as well

https://www.ecom-lab...eed-add-on.html