Order Status Notifications

Hi

We are running 4.3.2 and have this issue where order status notfications to notify the customer and orders department automatically uncheck themselves. I thought it might be related to an add-on but I can't narrow it down to anything specific.

I have had to login three times today to tick and update both notifications to ensure customers get their email order notifications.

Has anyone else encountered this and have a possible solution or something I can try trace?

Thanks

Matt

Hi

We are running 4.3.2 and have this issue where order status notfications to notify the customer and orders department automatically uncheck themselves. I thought it might be related to an add-on but I can't narrow it down to anything specific.

I have had to login three times today to tick and update both notifications to ensure customers get their email order notifications.

Has anyone else encountered this and have a possible solution or something I can try trace?

Thanks

Matt

Are the check boxes got unchecked on the editing order status page or on the Orders page?

Hi

I check them on Administration -> Order Statuses which governs the overall order status notifications. Once they are unchecked, it disables all notifications across all statuses and orders.

Hi

They are being unchecked on the primary order status notification:

Administration -> Order statuses

Thanks

Hi

Third attempt to reply to this post...

Correct on the order status notification page - Administration -> Order statuses.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Matt

What is the content of the design/backend/templates/common/select_popup.tpl file? Try to disable the select_popup:notify_checkboxes hook.

What is the content of the design/backend/templates/common/select_popup.tpl file? Try to disable the select_popup:notify_checkboxes hook.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll disable and monitor any changes.