How To Search For Products With Individually Assigned Reward Points?

In our store, we have several user groups with different discount levels.
We used to only have two payment dependent user groups: one for Paypal and one for the rest with several discount levels and implemented a rather low discount for the Paypal user that subtracted the fee PP charges.

Faithful Paypal users get upgraded to a higher discount but that doesn't take into account they are using Paypal.

Recently we had to create a separate group for these 'faithful PP-customers' to discern them from the rest.

Now we have a problem: ALL products that have individual reward points assigned (as %) need to be edited because the default amount is 0 !

Is there a way to quickly determine which products have these *individually set* reward points other than going through each product individually?

I do have a spreadsheet 'telling' me which products should be in that 'individual list'.
However, each time a product goes on a vast sale, the reward points are set to zero and then turned back on after the sale is over.. it has happened quite a few times that I've forgotten and only noticed a long time afterwards, so a search option would be very welcome!

TIA

Yvana

Do you mean the "Override global PER" setting?

No, the one below that one, but it is on the same tab.

Points earned per product 
Override global/category point value for this product

Some small changes in PHP are required. Please do the following:

open/create the app/addons/my_changes/init.php file with the following code:

if (!defined(‘BOOTSTRAP’)) { die(‘Access denied’); }

fn_register_hooks(
‘get_products’
);

Then open/create the app/addons/my_changes/init.php file with the following code:

function fn_my_changes_get_products($params, $fields, $sortings, &$condition, $join, $sorting, $group_by, $lang_code, $having) { if (!empty($params[‘is_op’])) { $condition .= db_quote(’ AND products.is_op = ?s’, $params[‘is_op’]); } }

Please make sure that My changes addon is installed and activated. After that you will be able to search products by adding the ‘&is_op=Y’ parameter to the URL. For example in this way: Fastest Web Hosting Services | Buy High Quality Hosting

Hi

I am a bit puzzled by the offered solution.

You state at first that I have to make sure the my_changes addon is installed / enabled, which it is by the way. Then I must create or a mend the init.php file in the directory /app/addons/my_changes/ and add the following code if not present or if file is not present

fn_register_hooks(
‘get_products’
);

Save the file and then edit the same init.php file and add the following code to the file:

function fn_my_changes_get_products($params, $fields, $sortings, &$condition, $join, $sorting, $group_by, $lang_code, $having)
{
if (!empty($params[‘is_op’])) {
$condition .= db_quote(’ AND products.is_op = ?s’, $params[‘is_op’]);
}
}

Is this correct ? Cause when I do this the store cannot be reached at all.

However when the init.php just contains the code above then the url

admin.php?dispatch=products.manage&is_op=Y does give you list however with also products that do not have the PER override enabled

See this screenshot

[attachment=11375:screenshot-override-per.jpg]

Why is that ? clearing the cache (cc&ctpl) did not give me the desired result of just products where the PER was enabled but also the disabled ones.

What could I have missed here ?

screenshot-override-per.jpg

The second file with the function should be /app/addons/my_changes/func.php

Yes, thank you The Tool. The second part of code should be placed to /app/addons/my_changes/func.php file. I am sorry for my mistake. Once again in order to be clear:

/app/addons/my_changes/init.php file:

fn_register_hooks(
‘get_products’
);

/app/addons/my_changes/func.php file:

function fn_my_changes_get_products($params, $fields, $sortings, &$condition, $join, $sorting, $group_by, $lang_code, $having)
{
if (!empty($params[‘is_op’])) {
$condition .= db_quote(’ AND products.is_op = ?s’, $params[‘is_op’]);
}
}