Paypal Ipn Error

We're receiving the following email message from PayPal about IPN error. The problem appears to be CS-Cart. What do we need to do?

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 10:05 PM
To: Bob Smith
Subject: PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

Hello Bob Smith,

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

https://ourwebsite.com/index.php?dispatch=payment_notification.return&payment=paypal

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Thanks,

PayPal

Correct link

index.php?dispatch=payment_notification.paypal_ipn

Hello,

I have the same issue. I tried the revised link you offered, but it still not working. Was the URL changed again?

Hello,

I have the same issue. I tried the revised link you offered, but it still not working. Was the URL changed again?

As far as I remember, PayPal module should transfer IPN URL to PayPal. So if you specified it in the PayPal dashboard, try to delete it there and check

Thank you for your reply. Do you mean that the URL need to be empty, or I should add some PayPal URL ?

Thank you for your reply. Do you mean that the URL need to be empty, or I should add some PayPal URL ?

Leave it empty in PayPal dashboard, it will be received from CS-Cart

What should be the return URL for Paypal Auto return to website feature. We can't leave it empty. Also what should be the IPN settings and URL to received IPN messages on cs-cart?

All our paypal orders are going in open mode and no payment data is being transferred.

These URL will be overwritten by URLs sent from CS-Cart. So at PayPal side you can set any URL (e.g. URL of checkout page)