• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paypal Ipn Error Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:44 PM #1

We're receiving the following email message from PayPal about IPN error. The problem appears to be CS-Cart. What do we need to do?

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 10:05 PM
To: Bob Smith
Subject: PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

Hello Bob Smith,

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

https://ourwebsite.c...&payment=paypal

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Thanks,

PayPal

Pro Computer

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3239 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:58 AM #2

Correct link

index.php?dispatch=payment_notification.paypal_ipn

• avir
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:15 PM #3

Hello,

I have the same issue. I tried the revised link you offered, but it still not working. Was the URL changed again?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:25 AM #4

Hello,

I have the same issue. I tried the revised link you offered, but it still not working. Was the URL changed again?

As far as I remember, PayPal module should transfer IPN URL to PayPal. So if you specified it in the PayPal dashboard, try to delete it there and check

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• avir
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:11 PM #5

Thank you for your reply. Do you mean that the URL need to be empty, or I should add some PayPal URL ?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:41 PM #6

Thank you for your reply. Do you mean that the URL need to be empty, or I should add some PayPal URL ?

Leave it empty in PayPal dashboard, it will be received from CS-Cart

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.