RMA - Return Merchandise Authorization?

Jeff,

CS-Cart has built-in order management since version 1.3.3. As for RMA, it’ll be implemented in future versions, but we can offer you our custom development service if you wish to implement it in current version.

Feel free to contact us.

RMA Module? Says its been offered on the wishlist but where do I find it?

The current version of CS-Cart lacks support for RMAs. This is another option we look forward to seeing in future releases and based on what has been delivered recently, I am confident will be a top-notch tool for managing returns.

In terms of Advanced Order Management, CS-Cart’s built-in admin embarasses what X-Cart offers for an additional $30.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]In terms of Advanced Order Management, CS-Cart’s built-in admin embarasses what X-Cart offers for an additional $30[/QUOTE]

Yea I agree the editing of orders needs to be more user friendly. Currently it’s like placing a new order and even sends another un-controlled email to the customer saying Thank You for your order (yea for the order they already placed)…so all we need is some editable/updatable input fields to edit orders, it’s that simple…something simlar to the translate settings buttons in admin that will enable the editing of the input fields with an update or save changes button…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]… and even sends another un-controlled email to the customing saying Thank You for your order (yea the order they already placed)…so all we need is some editable/updatable input fields to edit orders, it’s that simple…[/QUOTE]

Hmmm…I had never noticed that additional e-mail being sent until now. I guess I had not been updating a lot of orders. I do like the idea that order updates are processed by the same routines, especially if they could void a charge and reprocess with the new amount.

I guess X-Cart’s approach is not too bad though. It certainly provides good visibility to what changes are being made.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]The current version of CS-Cart lacks support for RMAs. This is another option we look forward to seeing in future releases and based on what has been delivered recently, I am confident will be a top-notch tool for managing returns.

In terms of Advanced Order Management, CS-Cart’s built-in admin embarasses what X-Cart offers for an additional $30.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Oh. I thought I had seen it on a change log somewhere that it had already been done.Just didn’t want to miss out on it. And yes so far CS-Cart is awesome and continues to impress!!