• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Api Get Homepage Sliding Banners Rate Topic   - - - - -

• etheravion
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:36 AM #1

Hi,

I'd like to ask is there a scaled down version of banner images to be loaded for mobile app? If yes, where is it stored physically and link in table?

I'm trying to develop a custom API to retrieve the link to these banner images for mobile app. Currently using the block:

Banners (block)
Visual and text banners

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:49 AM #2

I have the same problem and still not found any new info . 

We have opportunity to get block content - just template , but we need to get for example we want to show all home banners on the mobile app home page and we need to have json response.

P.S. I don't want to do just getbanners () 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21043 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:57 PM #3

You should check item_ids parameter in the content field in the cscart_bm_blocks_content table for the corresponding block

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• johnmatthew
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:59 PM #4

Hi,

I'd like to ask is there a scaled down version of banner images to be loaded for mobile app? If yes, where is it stored physically and link in table?

I'm trying to develop a custom API to retrieve the link to these banner images for mobile app. Currently using the block:

Banners (block)
Visual and text banners

hi i was able to solve this and fetch all the home page data had to create a custom add-on for the home page api and all is well my add-on is ready incase anyone needs it its ready for purchase 

• proodie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 05:00 PM #5

please provide solution if you done this  already.Thanks in advance

Hi,

Banners (block)
Visual and text banners

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11790 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 09:33 PM #6

All images are in images/detailed/*

Thumbnails are generated from those images and cached in images/thumbnails/[width]/[height]/*

so if you know the dimensions of the image you can retrieve them from the appropriate directory.  You don't need the api to do this.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• proodie
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:23 AM #7

I am looking for homepage API,please guide little how I can get blocks data 

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11790 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:22 PM #8

I don't think it's available via the API.  You would have to write an Entity for 'Blocks' to be able to capture block data.  If it is available, I've never used it.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21043 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:47 AM #9

I am looking for homepage API,please guide little how I can get blocks data 

Yes, it is not possible with default API.

How to add new entity (e.g. for banners), you can find here

https://docs.cs-cart..._extending.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)