Google Analytics Not Working

Hi

I am trying to get google analytics to work.

But it will not work, it showing 0 people.

And I have it installed for 3 days.

www.makeupworld.no

cs-cartqq.jpg

Sorry if this is a dumb question.. but is the Google Analytics addon set to "Active"? I don't see any google analytics tracking code in any of your pages

Yes it is set to Active, I tried and delete and reinstall it, but the code will not show on my pages.

And I have clear cache.

Try to delete the var/cache directory manually

I've tried, but it did not help. Same problem after deleting cach manually :/

Did send problem to cs-cart. And they did fix my problem.

I examined the issue on your server. It appeared because of the custom theme Buyshop that is installed in the store. I added the following line to the design/themes/buyshop/templates/index.tpl file of your installation:

{hook name="index:head_scripts"}{/hook}

I examined the issue on your server. It appeared because of the custom theme Buyshop that is installed in the store. I added the following line to the design/themes/buyshop/templates/index.tpl file of your installation:

Thank you for letting us know the reason. Please do not forget to inform Buyshop developers about this issue

Thanks for posting this. We are using BuyShop theme as well, Analytics wasn't working until we applied the fix.

The developers were notified on 24 December 2015 in their Support Forum and they gave a fix (different to this one and I don't think as good) but don't seem to have updated their theme. I think the problem is their theme is based on basic_theme which doesn't seem to include {hook name="index:head_scripts"}{/hook} out of the box.