• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Google Analytics Not Working Rate Topic   - - - - -

• knut89
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:22 PM #1

Hi

I am trying to get google analytics to work.

But it will not work, it showing 0 people. 

And I have it installed for 3 days.

www.makeupworld.no

Attached Thumbnails

• cs-cartqq.jpg

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:38 PM #2

Sorry if this is a dumb question.. but is the Google Analytics addon set to "Active"?  I don't see any google analytics tracking code in any of your pages

http://www.RacingSolution.com
Performance & Styling Auto Parts
CS-Cart v4.5.2

• knut89
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:46 AM #3

Yes it is set to Active, I tried and delete and reinstall it, but the code will not show on my pages.

And I have clear cache.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 23064 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:55 AM #4

Try to delete the var/cache directory manually

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• knut89
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:10 AM #5

I've tried, but it did not help. Same problem after deleting cach manually :/

• knut89
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:13 PM #6

Did send problem to cs-cart. And they did fix my problem.

I examined the issue on your server. It appeared because of the custom theme Buyshop that is installed in the store. I added the following line to the design/themes/buyshop/templates/index.tpl file of your installation:

{hook name="index:head_scripts"}{/hook}

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 23064 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:13 AM #7

I examined the issue on your server. It appeared because of the custom theme Buyshop that is installed in the store. I added the following line to the design/themes/buyshop/templates/index.tpl file of your installation:

Thank you for letting us know the reason. Please do not forget to inform Buyshop developers about this issue

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• MrGrant
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:04 AM #8

Thanks for posting this. We are using BuyShop theme as well, Analytics wasn't working until we applied the fix.

The developers were notified on 24 December 2015 in their Support Forum and they gave a fix (different to this one and I don't think as good) but don't seem to have updated their theme. I think the problem is their theme is based on basic_theme which doesn't seem to include {hook name="index:head_scripts"}{/hook} out of the box.

CS-Cart V4.3.6, PHP 7.0.7, Linux VPS managed by www.serverpilot.io