• 12 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 08:13 AM #21

Try to add the following line

config.removePlugins = 'font';

to the this file

js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor/config.js

Then clear cache

(!) Not tested

Looked very promising but did not work unfortunately.

Any other ideas?

Also is there any way I can activate an automatic line break (or something similar) in the source code view?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:24 PM #22

Looked very promising but did not work unfortunately.

Any other ideas?

Also is there any way I can activate an automatic line break (or something similar) in the source code view?

Also configurations should be made in the mentioned file. Try to check official CKEditor documentation to make required changes

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Thomas_FF
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 07:39 AM #23

Also configurations should be made in the mentioned file. Try to check official CKEditor documentation to make required changes

I did make it to the correct file. I also checked the documentation and apparently I am doing everything the right way it just somehow does not stick.

My alternative idea was to just remove the folder with the font plugin, but it is nowhere to be found in the plugins folder.

Kind of at a loss here...

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:47 PM #24

May be browser cache?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Thomas_FF
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:25 AM #25

Nope, no dice.

• remoteone
  • Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:47 AM #26

I think from memory,  the actual plugins are added/disabled in

js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor/config.js

But the toolbars items are enabled in

js/tygh/editors/full_ckeditor.editor.js

Something like:

if (_.area == 'C') {
  this.params.toolbar = [['Format','Font','FontSize', 'Bold','Italic','Underline','TextColor','BGColor','-','Table','-','NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight']]

• Thomas_FF
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:30 AM #27

Ah, yes. The file is there and the line as well.

But being the noob that I am, I am unsure what exactly I need to edit.

I tried changing

this.params.removePlugins = 'save';
            //this.params.toolbar = [['Format','Font','FontSize', 'Bold','Italic','Underline','TextColor','BGColor','-','Link','Image','Table','-','NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','Source']];

to

this.params.removePlugins = 'save';
this.params.toolbar = [['Format','FontSize', 'Bold','Italic','Underline','TextColor','BGColor','-','Link','Image','Table','-','NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','Source']];
            //this.params.toolbar = [['Format','Font','FontSize', 'Bold','Italic','Underline','TextColor','BGColor','-','Link','Image','Table','-','NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','Source']];

what resulted in the editor changing from

SfK3GGn.png

to
 T8eqqrH.png

I mean, the font dropdown is gone ^^"

But yea, if anyone can point out me what I need to edit, I would be delighted!

• Thomas_FF
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:38 AM #28

Also, WTH is this?:

dPNyZTz.png

This is happening in the layout editor.

Edit: Just noticed that this happens on every dropdown in the ck editor.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 01:54 PM #29

Also, WTH is this?:

dPNyZTz.png

This is happening in the layout editor.

Edit: Just noticed that this happens on every dropdown in the ck editor.

Please leave a request on our website so that we can examine it

• automatednow
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 06:02 PM #30

Hello E-Com Labs, have you made any update to this add-on with the new versions of Full CK-Editor? I went to my downloads section and still says V1.4? I realize this is a free add-on I am willing to pay for a newer version, thanks!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22192 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:56 AM #31

At the moment 4.15.0 version is used. This is not too old version of CKEditor. I will discuss with developers the ability to update it