• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Presenting Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.3.7 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11748 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:45 PM #61

Where is the changelog for store_import?  Were any of the bugs we've reported fixed?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:57 AM #62

Where is the changelog for store_import?  Were any of the bugs we've reported fixed?

Tony,

We did not compile the changelog for it.

Some of the bugfixes were included, but I can not list the exact list right now.

If you need information regarding exact bugfix please let me know and I will check.

Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11748 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:18 PM #63

Do a listing of my reports on bugtracker.  Mostly the chewing up all avaialbe memory, then dying off.  But there are others as well.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• BarryH
  • Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:11 PM #64

Hi

Thanks for the much awaited Store Import.

I have an issue with latest version........

I put in the required path... /home/xxxxxxx/public_html  (previously used)

and I get this message..... ErrorThe specified directory is not a valid store installation root folder.

This is the correct path and if I change it.....  /home/xxxxxxx/Public_html (just letter in red)

Then I get this message......ErrorThe specified directory does not exist. Please check if the path you entered is correct.

This infers that 1st option is correct!

Any help please

Thanks in advance

Barry

BarryH

CS-Cart v4.4.3 (Plus one being developed v4.5.2 SP2)
UK User

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:35 AM #65

Hi, I too would like to say thank you for updating the Store Import Tool. i have an issue in that it gets to a stage of importing from our 4.0.3 store to a fresh new 4.3.8 store and it hangs on;

Upgrading to 424 
Updating add-ons... 

I've left it for hours to see if it might be working away in the background, but no dice. The log does not report any error either.

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3810 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:02 AM #66

Hi

Thanks for the much awaited Store Import.

I have an issue with latest version........

I put in the required path... /home/xxxxxxx/public_html  (previously used)

and I get this message..... ErrorThe specified directory is not a valid store installation root folder.

This is the correct path and if I change it.....  /home/xxxxxxx/Public_html (just letter in red)

Then I get this message......ErrorThe specified directory does not exist. Please check if the path you entered is correct.

This infers that 1st option is correct!

Any help please

Thanks in advance

Barry

The "The specified directory is not a valid store installation root folder" error appears if add-on can not find the config.local.php and config.php files in the specified directory. Please make sure that these files exist in this directory and that they are accessible.

If you need our help with the examination, please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record  link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account.

Hi, I too would like to say thank you for updating the Store Import Tool. i have an issue in that it gets to a stage of importing from our 4.0.3 store to a fresh new 4.3.8 store and it hangs on;

Upgrading to 424 
Updating add-ons... 

I've left it for hours to see if it might be working away in the background, but no dice. The log does not report any error either.

Please check the import log in the var/store_import directory of your installation. If there is no errors in the log, then the issue is most likely caused by server timeouts.

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:04 AM #67

Hi, as mentioned above, there is no error reported. Can you please tell me specifically which server timeout settings should be increased? php, mysql?

Thanks,

Scott.

Please check the import log in the var/store_import directory of your installation. If there is no errors in the log, then the issue is most likely caused by server timeouts.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11748 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:44 AM #68

Generally it is Apache "Timeout" value (default is 300, but many hosting providers dial this back significantly).  Any PHP timeouts or exceeding execution time or exceeding memory limit will be recorded in your PHP error_log.

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3810 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:49 PM #69

Hi, as mentioned above, there is no error reported. Can you please tell me specifically which server timeout settings should be increased? php, mysql?

Thanks,

Scott.

In addition to Tony's recommendation, please try increasing the values of the following PHP directives:

mysql.connect_timeout
default_socket_timeout

and the values of these SQL settings:

wait_timeout
max_allowed_packet

If you are using FastCGI as server API, please also check the following parameters:

FcgidBusyTimeout
FcgidConnectTimeout
FcgidIdleTimeout
FcgidIOTimeout
FcgidProcessLifeTime

Hope this will help you

• BarryH
  • Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:16 PM #70

Hi

Thanks for the reply CS-Cart team.

I know that this is the correct path and the required files, config.local.php and config.php are there as this is the root folder for the store.

I have tried changing permissions from 644 to 666 but same result!

Any ideas

Regards

Barry

BarryH

CS-Cart v4.4.3 (Plus one being developed v4.5.2 SP2)
UK User

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3810 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:43 AM #71

Hi

Thanks for the reply CS-Cart team.

I know that this is the correct path and the required files, config.local.php and config.php are there as this is the root folder for the store.

I have tried changing permissions from 644 to 666 but same result!

Any ideas

Regards

Barry, please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record  link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could check this more carefully.

Also, please provide your server error logs in the Help desk ticket.

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:56 AM #72

Barry, I had to pay our dev to fix the Store Import as it was hanging and not reporting any error to a log. I don't know what he did specifically, but just thought I'd let you know.

Also, I had our isp adjust the following values out to 4 hours (it didn't make any difference)

mysql.connect_timeout
default_socket_timeout

and the values of these SQL settings:

wait_timeout
max_allowed_packet