Open And Incomplete Order

hi i want to ask about open and incomplete orders

is there any way to make my customers that have open or incomplete orders to make it order shown on their cart?

because my customers majority use Paypal as their payment and sometimes, because lost connection or etc, their order processed as an open or incomplete, that's why i need to make their order to still on cart so they don't need to add their order again

Thanks

those statuses are completely different.

An incompleted order means that the payment processor could not be contacted to process payment

An open order indicates that the payment processor was contacted but did not complete with a confirmed payment.

So Open orders may or may not have been actually Paid and Incomplete orders are usually Unpaid.

those statuses are completely different.

An incompleted order means that the payment processor could not be contacted to process payment

An open order indicates that the payment processor was contacted but did not complete with a confirmed payment.

So Open orders may or may not have been actually Paid and Incomplete orders are usually Unpaid.

yes, i know that those two are different, but can i display order with that two order back to customer's cart so i don't need to change it manually?

Sorry, but I'm not clear on what you're asking.

For an incomplete order, the customer should (if they are a registered customer) still have those items in their cart when they return to you site since that order was never really processed (other than being created).

Sorry, but I'm not clear on what you're asking.

For an incomplete order, the customer should (if they are a registered customer) still have those items in their cart when they return to you site since that order was never really processed (other than being created).

oh so if it's incomplete order, customer's order still on cart right?

actually i ask how to make incomplete and open order item back to customer's cart

but if incomplete's order still on cart then i think that's good enough

thanks

Do you mean that the checkout page should have a block with links to the Incomplete and Open orders?

Do you mean that the checkout page should have a block with links to the Incomplete and Open orders?

no, what i really want is to make customer's order still on cart if it's incomplete or open order so my customer can still do checkout, but if it's incomplete order's still can do that, i think it's good enough for me

no, what i really want is to make customer's order still on cart if it's incomplete or open order so my customer can still do checkout, but if it's incomplete order's still can do that, i think it's good enough for me

Probably the “Reorder this order” link http://screencast.com/t/noxFO1NNwill help your customers

If offline payment method is used, the system sets Open status to the orders. It means that the cart will never be cleaned up. It can confuse your customers.

Probably the “Reorder this order” link http://screencast.com/t/noxFO1NNwill help your customers

oh yes this is what i want, thanks

If offline payment method is used, the system sets Open status to the orders. It means that the cart will never be cleaned up. It can confuse your customers.

well my customer never use offline payment, and looks like i have my answer with "Reorder this order" link

I am glad to hear that you found a solution