• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alternative To Platinum Plan

• SunDust
  • Trial users
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:19 PM #21

...We plan to offer this option (a private mobile store app) as a part of the firm CS-Cart service later this year...

Hello Lantan,

It's almost end of the year, is there any news about the new Cs-Cart service for a private mobile store app? we can expect it for december?

Thank you

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:40 AM #22

Hello,

No, unfortunately, we suspended the further development of this service in September (many reasons). Sorry for not notifying you all in this thread.

Thank you.

Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

• SunDust
  • Trial users
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 01:32 PM #23

Hello,

No, unfortunately, we suspended the further development of this service in September (many reasons). Sorry for not notifying you all in this thread.

Thank you.

Lantan, as you can see, this thread is hot because this function was very expected, I'm sure that I'm not the unique sad guy today.

Then, is it definitive either CsCart or Twigmo will not develop a Platinum Plan, right? so, our unique solution is wrap the web, for eample, in PhoneGap, right?

Please, confirm.

Thank you

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:27 PM #24

Hello,

Sorry for disappointing you.

I can only confirm that the development has been suspended. Most probably, it will not be resumed in the nearest future (or be resumed only for the Multi-Vendor edition), but everything can happen.

PhoneGap is a good choice. We used it for creating all Twigmo applications and planned to continue using it.

Thank you. 

Alex Vinokurov,

• alssafeer
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:01 PM #25

Hello

any update for Twigmo? at less enable Application mode the for Plus subscription !

Regards.

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:58 PM #26

Hello,

Thank you in your interest in Twigmo service. Unfortunately, we have nothing to add to our previous message in this topic.

I'm afraid, the application mode cannot be enabled for the Plus plan as it was designed only for Twigmo native applications.  

Alex Vinokurov,

• SunDust
  • Trial users
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:48 AM #27

Hello,

Thank you in your interest in Twigmo service. Unfortunately, we have nothing to add to our previous message in this topic.

I'm afraid, the application mode cannot be enabled for the Plus plan as it was designed only for Twigmo native applications.  

Dear Mr. Vinokurov,

Twigmo Admin doesn't work on iOS 11. You just say that Twigmo Admin app does not support iOS 11 and at this moment you cannot let us know if it will be added and how soon.

Sorry but, if you are seriuos, this is not acceptable because you have sold CsCart using this tool as a sales pitch, for many users this tool has been one of the characteristics that has made us decide to work with your platform. You can not just stop offering it due to an iOS update, it is not professional, many customers use this tool constantly. You should be consistent with the situation and commit to solving the problem. Most users use this tool to check orders, so you could develop a simpler new tool with fewer features than Twigmo Admin, at least to allow customers to check easily their orders through the iPhone.

Please, litsen to your customers.

Thank you,
SunDust

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3246 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 06:22 AM #28

One of the main reasons I got ultimate license was admin app and it appears it is discontinued now just short while ago?

• SunDust
  • Trial users
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:35 PM #29

This company has the solution, they build a app for iOS and Android, they wrap the web, so if you make some change in the web, the app will be changed too. The result is fantastic! I'm very happy: https://soontechnology.com/