• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hide Out Of Stock Option On Product Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:56 AM #1

I need a little help here, not sure if there is a simple way to do this. It seems that there has to be just a option that I need to select.

I have more than one option when it comes to colors of certain product that I carry. Some are out of stock, others are not. but it shows them all in the dropdown menu, after selecting an option that is out of stock. you will only know its "out of stock" after it has been selecting. 

Is there a way to prevent this option from showing up completely.

Thanks,

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18322 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:43 AM #2

The following module should help you:

http://marketplace.c...t-variants.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:00 PM #3

Is there a module that will work to fix this issue both on the desktop version as well as the Twigmo version?

The module you provided fixed the issue only for the Desktop version.

Thanks,

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18322 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:42 AM #4

Is there a module that will work to fix this issue both on the desktop version as well as the Twigmo version?

The module you provided fixed the issue only for the Desktop version.

Thanks,

We did not find such a module. I am afraid, at the moment developers cannot affect Twigmo

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2195 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:16 AM #5

The following module should help you:

http://marketplace.c...t-variants.html

Hi! Thanks again for this nice add-on! 1 question, would it be possible to add the option to still show out of stock options, but move them to the end of the options list? Otherwise customers will think we don't have the option at all and will buy it somewhere else. If they do see it however, they might wait until it's back in stock with us. 

Thanks!

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18322 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:05 AM #6

Hi! Thanks again for this nice add-on! 1 question, would it be possible to add the option to still show out of stock options, but move them to the end of the options list? Otherwise customers will think we don't have the option at all and will buy it somewhere else. If they do see it however, they might wait until it's back in stock with us. 

I do not know how this 3rd party module works, but can only assume that it completely hides the option variants

• Flow
  • Members
  • 2195 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:44 AM #7

I do not know how this 3rd party module works, but can only assume that it completely hides the option variants

Oh haha I actually thought it was a link to your add-on: https://www.ecom-lab...nts-add-on.html:D

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18322 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:20 PM #8

Oh haha I actually thought it was a link to your add-on: https://www.ecom-lab...nts-add-on.html :D

Thanks. Our module hides out of stock variants as well

• Flow
  • Members
  • 2195 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:49 PM #9

Thanks. Our module hides out of stock variants as well

Yes, I realize that - I was hoping you could add the function that it still shows oos variants, but does not show them as the first variant if the option is sold out :)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18322 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:15 AM #10

Yes, I realize that - I was hoping you could add the function that it still shows oos variants, but does not show them as the first variant if the option is sold out :)

We will think about it. Thank you for the idea