Review Of Ez Ms

Hey everyone, I wanted to give a quick review of my experience with Tony and EZ MS.

I contracted with Tony on a fairly large custom development project to add additional functionality to the multi-vendor platform. Before beginning, Tony reviewed my extensive scoping document and advised me of potential issues that could arise, including one modification that would have negatively affected the security of my site. For the others, he provided alternatives that alleviated the issues identified, while still providing the functionality I was looking for. His knowledge and guidance in this area is very much appreciated.

The project was delivered in less time than he originally stated and he stayed true to his quoted price, even though certain parts of the project took more of his time then anticipated. Tony is also very responsive and, as promised, he has fixed any bugs that have popped up and done so very quickly.

I'd absolutely recommend EZ MS for any custom development work you may be considering.

-Jason

Hi

You only need to look around the forums to see how helpful Tony is. I only have Tony's EZ Maint and he was very helpful when I had a couple of issues installing (my issues).

Very clever man!

Barry

Hi, I also want to give my review on Tony and EZ Merchants. A fine company based in that city Portland, Oregon USA.

Tony has the disadvantage of being in the one of the highest taxed economic zones in the world but each time you need his expertise it is well worth it. And you just gotta hand it to Tony, the out of the box addons he has in store are no thrills good decent must have addons that do what they must do.

In the past we have contact Tony mostly on custom work and sometime just some plain tech support .

Just one point that Tony might improve upon is a the methods of which you can pay for his services. A 2CO account would be nice.

We only accept credit cards at this time (for our protection and yours). If you are in a geography that your payment won't be accepted by Authorize.net here in the US, then contact us and we can make other arrangements if necessary.

I just wanted to thank EZ Merchants for all the help. Tony is very helpful, and even when the project we asked his help for was finished; he always had time for our small questions.

This kind of continuous support is unique and very helpful.