• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Add Custom Image Upload To Vendor Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

• anuchinnu
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 02:34 PM #1

I have added a custom image upload to vendor edit page.

Image uploader file has included and added saveimagepair to controller. But its not getting saved.

Please help?

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1628 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:29 PM #2

How did you include it? By hook or by entering your code in installation core files? And how are you trying to save the image in PHP?

Please, give us more info to help you.

Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19764 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 02:16 PM #3

Image uploader file has included and added saveimagepair to controller. But its not getting saved.

Please help?

Please check the Logos tab and use it as example for the custom image uploader.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11384 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:00 PM #4

Suggest you also use a unique name for your extension such as 'vendor_extra' so that you can specifically use that name in the controller when wanting to store the images that were uploaded and so you can handle them separately.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19764 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:04 AM #5

Please help?

If you still cannot find the reason, please PM me temporary FTP access. We will check it

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.