Can You Review My Website?

Hi guys

I'm sure most of you are used to seeing me on here now asking lots of questions and learning as I go along. Well I'm getting my website near enough to where I want it and I thnk its looking and working pretty well.

However, I'd love it if a few of the experts off this forum could have a look around it and let me know what you think, not just visually but also functionallity.

Thanks a lot guys, appreciative as ever!

Link? :-)

Blog link on the bottom refers to 404. Please check

Link? :-)

Haha oh yeah that would of helped LOL

www.digitalsave.co.uk

Blog link on the bottom refers to 404. Please check

Hi Aleksy, yeah we know about that. Its in hand. Anything else? Any good? :)

Form on contact us page needs some spacing see attached image.

[attachment=11004:ds.gif]

Go button for email subscription in footer is out of place in firefox browser, not sure about any others.

Other than that nice looking site.

John

The site has some js errors and the footer text is not quite visible.

On sale tab content is empty on homepage so it's better to fill in some sale products there.

No H1 tags used at on the homepage at all, then 3 x H1 tags used on the products pages

No H1 tags used at on the homepage at all, then 3 x H1 tags used on the products pages

Product Pages are sorted. I want to add a H1 tag to the logo on the home page only but am a bit unsure how its done. Also, would the logo be the appropriate element to tag?

The site has some js errors and the footer text is not quite visible.

How do I check and fix js errors? Thanks guys, appreciate it. We're getting there!

How do I check and fix js errors? Thanks guys, appreciate it. We're getting there!

For more details, please check developers console in your browser:

http://prntscr.com/am0k3h

For more details, please check developers console in your browser:

http://prntscr.com/am0k3h

Ok I've got this error SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<' which I believe is because somewhere there is an uneeded tags in a java file. But how do I identify which file is the culprit so I can edit it?

Ok I've got this error SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<' which I believe is because somewhere there is an uneeded tags in a java file. But how do I identify which file is the culprit so I can edit it?

You can search for 'MM_swapImgRestore' and look above it.

I see opening < script > tag in the source code without enclosing one

Right I've found the errror

<script>
cript type="text/javascript">

That needs removing right? How do I edit the source code of the home page?

Thanks!

<script>
cript type="text/javascript">

Thanks!

Do you remember where did you add the js code which contains 'MM_swapImgRestore'?

Thanks!

Yes, the first tag can be removed. It does nothing