Installment Payment Method

hi guys,

is there any ways to make installment payment for credit card?

i need installment calculation is shown on product page and check out page, so my customer can see installment price for product (when on product page) or cart (when on check out page)

i also want to set some product to 0% installment and some product not

can someone help me?

thanks

hi guys,

is there any ways to make installment payment for credit card?

i need installment calculation is shown on product page and check out page, so my customer can see installment price for product (when on product page) or cart (when on check out page)

i also want to set some product to 0% installment and some product not

can someone help me?

thanks

This feature should be supported by your payment processor. What payment gateway do you use?

This feature should be supported by your payment processor. What payment gateway do you use?

well i only get payment gateway for 0% installment, so i think i will 'up' price for some product that i don't want it to 0%

but i don't know how to do it, because it's only up when user pick credit card as his payment method

is there anyone can help me?

Anyway, additional code modifications are required. If you are interested, you can receive free quote here

Anyway, additional code modifications are required. If you are interested, you can receive free quote here

okay, thanks

Hello ecom-lab, I am interested in a quote to implement payments in installments With stripe, can you help me with this please

Hello ecom-lab, I am interested in a quote to implement payments in installments With stripe, can you help me with this please

Sure, feel free to contact us

https://www.ecom-labs.com/?quote