Display Vertical Category Side Bar

Hi,

How do I display vertical category side bar in Cs cart 4.3.5?

Display should be Main Category & then sub categories.

Regards,

Fahad

Hi,

How do I display vertical category side bar in Cs cart 4.3.5?

Display should be Main Category & then sub categories.

Regards,

Fahad

You should use the Category tree block.

Great!

Is there a way to limit number of items displayed in the box? I am using DropDown vertical template but in settings it doesnt display items limit configuration.

Great!

Is there a way to limit number of items displayed in the box? I am using DropDown vertical template but in settings it doesnt display items limit configuration.

You can choose the Manually filling type and specify necessary categories

Manually option only comes with multiple columns selection but I need it with Dropdown vertical layout which looks good with side bar

If I limit the number of columns to 1 then I get a lengthy column if number of sub categories are large.

I need something like display 3 sub categories & then display 'More->' so that different categories displays same number of subcategories

If I limit the number of columns to 1 then I get a lengthy column if number of sub categories are large.

I need something like display 3 sub categories & then display 'More->' so that different categories displays same number of subcategories

Manually option only comes with multiple columns selection but I need it with Dropdown vertical layout which looks good with side bar

You are right. I am afraid, additional code modifications are required in this case.

Can you please tell me where is that code which needs modification?

Can you please tell me where is that code which needs modification?

design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/blocks/categories/categories_dropdown_vertical.tpl