but putting it to invoice code or snippet gives

Error Expected name or number at line 8

What is [0..N]

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11194 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:27 PM #142

I think it is symbolism for array index from zero to the last index.  I.e. tax[0] = 0.24, tax[1] = 1.23

0..N would sum index 0 and index 1 together for a total of 1.47.

This is a guess.  I have not investigated the code.  I believe it is TWIG syntax for summing an array.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3238 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:23 AM #143

Please note that it can be name or number! Real nice from the developer side not to include any documentation at all for this..

How it is for consumer to understand all this

• dvsgr
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1442 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:45 PM #144

Ilya

just was looking to implement from Social Buttons the Facebook page url ($addson.social_buttons.facebook_href) in the footer in place of hardcoded facebook page address.

I have tried a few methods like

<![CDATA[social_buttons: facebook_href]]> but no luck.

Is it possible to implement a field from an Addon xml at all?

Fotis

Fotis Kourmadas
Cs-Cart Development - Cs-Cart Authorized Reseller 

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11194 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:21 PM #145

Fotis, when this was all under development I asked that they incorporate an import/export mechanism so that one could use exported data as addon data during installation.  I was essentially told that it wasn't necessary.  I pushed back, but to no avail.  Maybe you have more influence because without it, providing support for addon templates in the new email designer is almost impossible.  There's no real process.

One should be able to export/import data based on the object so for instance I could export the order_info object, add a new field that was added to the DB and then re-import to have this variable show up.  This would also serve as a model for other new variables/objects based on the addon's needs.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• dvsgr
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1442 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:08 AM #146

Fotis, when this was all under development I asked that they incorporate an import/export mechanism so that one could use exported data as addon data during installation.  I was essentially told that it wasn't necessary.  I pushed back, but to no avail.  Maybe you have more influence because without it, providing support for addon templates in the new email designer is almost impossible.  There's no real process.

One should be able to export/import data based on the object so for instance I could export the order_info object, add a new field that was added to the DB and then re-import to have this variable show up.  This would also serve as a model for other new variables/objects based on the addon's needs.

Well after all it was a t hing of investigating. We have found the way to let info from addons XMl file to appear in Email Docs

The correct format for the case I mentioned above is 

{{ settings.social_buttons.facebook.facebook_href }}

not ($addson.social_buttons.facebook_href) or ![CDATA[social_buttons: facebook_href]]>

It works fine. So this is the first step, we will try more on variables and staff and see what we can do or not.

Fotis

Fotis Kourmadas
Cs-Cart Development - Cs-Cart Authorized Reseller 

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:53 PM #147

Can anyone explain to me how I get the user title (as in Mr. Ms. Dr., etc...) into an order notification email? The field name for this data is "b_title1" I had hoped I could insert this into the body of an email as in, " {{ __("dear") }} {{ order_info.b_title1 }}{{ order_info.firstname }}," I would definitely love to see some in depth documentation for email template editing.

Thanks in advance, Robb

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:15 PM #148

Can anyone explain to me how I get the user title (as in Mr. Ms. Dr., etc...) into an order notification email? The field name for this data is "b_title1" I had hoped I could insert this into the body of an email as in, " {{ __("dear") }} {{ order_info.b_title1 }}{{ order_info.firstname }}," I would definitely love to see some in depth documentation for email template editing.

Thanks in advance, Robb

Agreed, on seeing some documentation...  Being able to add more customer details like reward points sure would be nice.

Elkhorn Graphics LLC
Cs-Cart 4.7.1  SP3

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11194 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:31 PM #149

Ask your friendly helpdesk.

• cseamiya
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:07 PM #150

How to change that Demo Store logo to my own logo? please help me out

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3796 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:46 PM #151

How to change that Demo Store logo to my own logo? please help me out

Please refer to the following article:

http://docs.cs-cart....hange_logo.html

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• cseamiya
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:01 AM #152

not here man, i want to change it on mail invoice,when a customer register or buy something on my site a default mail he get.and in that demo store is the default logo so i want to change it?

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3796 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:51 PM #153

not here man, i want to change it on mail invoice,when a customer register or buy something on my site a default mail he get.and in that demo store is the default logo so i want to change it?

Please refer to the same article. You should change the mail logo

• cseamiya
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:09 PM #154

i already change the logo of my home page but cant change the demo store logo of invoice page

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3796 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:31 PM #155

i already change the logo of my home page but cant change the demo store logo of invoice page

logo_02.png

• cseamiya
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:55 PM #156

Thanks Man. and sry fr nt understanding...thank you once again

• seniorx
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:25 PM #157

Hy there,
There is a way to add the category name in front of name of the product... i was trying to make on invoice template, but without success.
Like if category parent of product is TV... on invoice and packing slip entire name will be:

TV | Sounay Bravio....
Female Shoe | Brase Charc...

rK5GWv1.jpg

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18909 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:44 AM #158

Hy there,
There is a way to add the category name in front of name of the product... i was trying to make on invoice template, but without success.
Like if category parent of product is TV... on invoice and packing slip entire name will be:

TV | Sounay Bravio....
Female Shoe | Brase Charc...

rK5GWv1.jpg

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do it. Theoretically it should look like this http://prntscr.com/f8scz3but practically it is require to extend ProductVariable class. So, this task require some custom development modification. Please contact us if you are interested in it.

Thank you.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2639 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:30 PM #159

We are also ready to help. Drop us a letter.

Best regards, 

Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• seniorx
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:35 PM #160

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do it. Theoretically it should look like this http://prntscr.com/f8scz3but practically it is require to extend ProductVariable class. So, this task require some custom development modification. Please contact us if you are interested in it.

Thank you.

Already i try like this and other similar directly on .tpl
Without succes