Ability To Add Cities

Hi,

I think many stores need to add cities to every state for taxes calculation.

We need to add cities to states like states to country. It will be a greate feature and will help in some situations with tax calculations.

Cities can be added in the Cities area on the editing page of necessary location in the CS-Cart admin panel. After that necessary rates can be added for this location in the Tax rates tab on the editing page of the tax in the CS-Cart admin panel.

As far as I understand you want the selectbox with cities to be reloaded after the state is changed. Our team is ready to create this feature for you. Feel free to contact us

As far as I understand you want the selectbox with cities to be reloaded after the state is changed. Our team is ready to create this feature for you. Feel free to contact us

Hi, We are using Multi Vendor 4.11 and looking for this feature. Are there any news yet?

More over we also need have district to be selected as dropdown after customer chooses city. And the districts should be listed according to the city selected. Just as the states can be listed according to the country selected.

CS-Cart does not have such feature out of the box (only is Russian build). Additional code modifications are required