• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Product Options Not Displaying

• BearBug
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:59 PM #1

I have the following configuration for products, but it seems that the product options are not displaying.

Options Type: Sequential
Product Options: Width
Product Options: Length
Product Options: Height
Forbidden Combination: Yes (Configured to disallow some options combination)

On desktop, it is working fine. On Twigmo, it is only showing the first options with its allowed combination (For this case, Width)

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3809 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 02:38 PM #2

I have the following configuration for products, but it seems that the product options are not displaying.

Options Type: Sequential
Product Options: Width
Product Options: Length
Product Options: Height
Forbidden Combination: Yes (Configured to disallow some options combination)

On desktop, it is working fine. On Twigmo, it is only showing the first options with its allowed combination (For this case, Width)

Unfortunately, the "Sequential" options type is not supported in current version of Twigmo. This feature may be added in the future versions.

We apologize for any possible inconvenience.

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• BearBug
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 05:11 PM #3

Unfortunately, the "Sequential" options type is not supported in current version of Twigmo. This feature may be added in the future versions. We apologize for any possible inconvenience. Thank you so much for the clarification. "This feature may be added in the future versions" seems to be quite a standard reply from Twigmo. Where can we find out more information on what features are in the process of implementing and also, the estimated roll out date? My site rely on "Sequential" option type. If this is not going to happen any time soon, it will be a better choice for me to stick with responsive rather than a subscription that I am currently on. Please advise...

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:54 AM #4

Hello,

I am afraid, there is no a public roadmap for Twigmo. Unfortunately, the sequential option type support is not in the priority list now.

Yes, have to use the responsive theme to have the the sequential options for your mobile visitors.

Thank you.

Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

• BearBug
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 03:59 PM #5

Hello, I am afraid, there is no a public roadmap for Twigmo. Unfortunately, the sequential option type support is not in the priority list now. Yes, have to use the responsive theme to have the the sequential options for your mobile visitors. Thank you. Thank you so much for the clarification. Despite not being able to continue with Twigmo, I am still very satisfied with the level of communications and support provided.