Layaway Feature

I know this has been asked before..

Is there a Layaway Add-on for CS-Cart, or way to do a layaway?

We failed to find such module on the marketplace and on the Layaway website. Looks like this system was not integrated with CS-Cart earlier

I think what raceteam45 want is an addon that allows customer to pay a deposit after ordering, and pay it off in several installments.

Unfortunately CS-cart doesn't support this. This addon would be very useful to many.

We failed to find such module on the marketplace and on the Layaway website. Looks like this system was not integrated with CS-Cart earlier

Here is the Uservoice feature: https://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/134344-cs-cart/suggestions/817573-layaway-option
Vote for it, but don’t forget to write in comments what payment you use.

I cant vote. There are hundreds of suggestions and only 10 votes to give. This makes no sense. Through uservoice you will never find out what features are wanted. Only a few most wanted features become clear through the use of uservoice.

Layaway turns the cart into an account management system. CS-Cart .. or any other shopping cart is not really set up for this type of feature.

It doesn't has to be that complicated. The key requirement is to allow customers pay off their order in several payments. Order status will be changed to Paid when total amount is paid.

There's an addon for prestashop that does it. Cs-cart is seriously lacking in available addons after the purchase