• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Are The Tables That I Need To Export For Products,sales Tax And Shipping Methods Rate Topic   - - - - -

• anilkumar
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:33 PM #1

I want to create a new site which have same products,taxes and shipping methods of my other cs-cart store  (only UI and other functionalities are changing)

I tried to upload the products, taxes and shippings thorugh admin  but i found some of data was missing like"Quantity Discounts" and showing error in shipping methods etc

I tried to use the same database but other site we are using vivashop theme so  same UI applied to my new store i don't want that theme and UI for my new store

So Could you please help me what are the tables that i can replace directly in my new store

Note: UI of both those two site are different but functionality and products are same. What was the best solution to create a new site 

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2076 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:52 PM #2

I want to create a new site which have same products,taxes and shipping methods of my other cs-cart store  (only UI and other functionalities are changing)

I tried to upload the products, taxes and shippings thorugh admin  but i found some of data was missing like"Quantity Discounts" and showing error in shipping methods etc

I tried to use the same database but other site we are using vivashop theme so  same UI applied to my new store i don't want that theme and UI for my new store

So Could you please help me what are the tables that i can replace directly in my new store

Note: UI of both those two site are different but functionality and products are same. What was the best solution to create a new site 

The best solution is to use Multi-Stores feature 

Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug