Custom Php

Hello,

How can I add my custom php code in a standard place?

i.e. I want to edit the filters on brand page.

I have read in forum about my_changes mod/addon but I cannot find if is that mod is enabled or desabled.

However, HTML/SMARTY block can do that?

Regards, George the Greek :p

Hello,

I have read in forum about my_changes mod/addon but I cannot find if is that mod is enabled or desabled.

Regards, George the Greek :P

It is not a good practice to mix different types of code. The template files are responsible for the look and feel of the store and should not have anything to do with the actual functionality for which PHP code is responsible. Now we do our best not only to improve CS-Cart functionality but also to preserve the consistent code and keep the good coding style.

The my_changes add-on needs to be enabled. Then follow instructions in knowledge base about using hooks. There are php home available for modifying returned features lists. Doing it at this level then remove the need for any template modifications.

Hello,

Regards, George the Greek :P

Functions which are used for product filters have many hooks. It is better to use them instead of changing functionality in the templates