Import Gtin Feature

Google Shopping is now requiring gtins (aka UPC codes) when they are available. I have 190 that are missing. Is there a way to import them by using the mpn/sku to match the products to the proper upc code?

Can anyone tell me how to set up a csv file with that info?

Thanks,

Jack

Google Shopping is now requiring gtins (aka UPC codes) when they are available. I have 190 that are missing. Is there a way to import them by using the mpn/sku to match the products to the proper upc code?

Can anyone tell me how to set up a csv file with that info?

Thanks,

Jack

Simple way to do this for such a small number of product is to go to products, select the products that are missing the code. use the drop down on the right to Edit selected. I am assuming that UPC code is the code field in the product from reading other posts.

Un-select all field except code and manually enter the data.

Alan

I have a client that would really like to use the CSV import to accomplish this for their 5K products. If someone has a reasonable process solution, that would be most helpful.

Alan, thanks, we know how to do it manually, but this will be ongoing.

There's got to be an easy way to do this, I can easily do it the other way into QuickBooks.

Jack

Alan, thanks, we know how to do it manually, but this will be ongoing.

There's got to be an easy way to do this, I can easily do it the other way into QuickBooks.

Jack

Hi Jack

To do this on an ongoing bases, I would export my Product CSV file to excel and write formulas to complete the process. Excel can do just about anything you need.

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/42950-product-features-in-individual-columns/?fromsearch=1

have a look at my post to this tread and here is a link to the excel sheet I did to complete what he was trying to do.https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zt5doy5bgtztc8/features%20calculation%20sheet.xlsx?dl=0

You just need work out the logical steps.

using the mpn/sku to match the products to the proper upc cod

can you tell me where in cs-cart the MPU/Sku is and also the upc code (I assumed it was the product code)

Alan

There is a Product code on the general tab of the products page in admin. UPC can only be added as a Feature.

There is a Product code on the general tab of the products page in admin. UPC can only be added as a Feature.

So is the UPC unique to each product you upload to google shopping.

Alan