I Am Getting " There Are No Payment Methods Available, So You Cannot Proceed To Checkout." Error. I Have Payment Methods Set

I have payment methods set up and both were working this morning. I use Paypal Payflow Pro for credit cards, and also have Paypal Express Checkout. Both are enabled, the Paypal addon is installed, all of my merchant info is entered and correct.

I had orders come in this morning so I know it was working. Help please??

I have payment methods set up and both were working this morning. I use Paypal Payflow Pro for credit cards, and also have Paypal Express Checkout. Both are enabled, the Paypal addon is installed, all of my merchant info is entered and correct.

I had orders come in this morning so I know it was working. Help please??

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

I fixed it thanks!

I fixed it thanks!

What was the reason?

I fixed it thanks!

I'm getting this right now... posting your solution would have been really helpful...

Strangely it looks like it was just that 1 order that I was pulling through any shipping methods.

I scrapped the order and tried again, then 4 out of 5 shipping methods became available, the "free delivery" method was still missing.

I changed the Cost dependencies to allow the method if the order was over £0.01 and then it showed up!

I don't know what caused the issue, but the only way I could resolve it was to delete my payment methods and re-create them.

For CS Cart: This same problem has happened twice; once in February when I started this thread, then again in late May. Both times I had to delete my payment methods and re-create them in order to resolve it. There were zero changes made to any of my payment gateway credentials.

@upscaleaudio

Thanks for getting back to me, this issue just appeared yet again... Just like your situation, I have changed nothing. Your method seems to have helped in this situation. Contacting CS-Cart support about this now.

I can confirm this is a CS-Cart bug.

If you edit & save the data on the shipping method listing page. The payment methods assigned to the shipping methods become unsaved.

I have contacted CS-Cart about this.

I can confirm this is a CS-Cart bug.

If you edit & save the data on the shipping method listing page. The payment methods assigned to the shipping methods become unsaved.

I have contacted CS-Cart about this.

The bug in the Payment dependencies add-on is fixed in the latest version of CS-Cart. You can upgrade or contact us via HelpDesk and we will provide the fix.

I have this problem now. Yesterday the payment method worked fine. Today I have "There are no payment methods available so you cannot proceed to checkout error".

What do I do? My customers cannot purchase anything now! Help!

So many customers complain now the same as what I see here in this topic. Since upgrade no orders in from any store front and when I look to settings all look good. When I try to do purchase there is "no payment options available". How to fix this quick with the latest CS CART version 4.11.5 ?????

Just went all storefronts throughout. All same including the "main" site. Payment methods all installed correctly but since last CS CART update it won't show up payment options.

no payment method.jpg