Cart-Power Add-On: Automatic Administrator Tasks

Dear colleagues!

We are glad to introduce you our new Automatic administrator tasks add-on for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor platform.

The Automatic administrator tasks add-on makes your work with CS-Cart easier and safer. This add-on allows you to set up automatic cache clearing, database optimization and backup, platform files backup. Also you can set up the process of auto download or upload of products and orders by adding the corresponding tasks with Data Export/Import functionality.

Latest release date: August 10, 2023.

The Automatic Administrator Tasks module enables the automatic execution of the following processes:

• database optimization;
  • database backup;
  • files backup;
  • export and import of orders, products, etc. (in accordance with the default CS-Cart Data Export/Import functionality);
  • ability to import data from external URL;
  • cache clearing;
  • template clearing;
  • logs clearing;
  • sitemap regeneration;
  • custom script execution;
  • files upload to Dropbox and FTP (with opportunity to delete them after procedure).

General Features:

• ability to manage (create, update, delete) cron processes within store administration panel;
  • variety of the functions and tasks to be set;
  • logging of the processes executed;
  • ability to download the backups from the log page;
  • e-mail notifications for all tasks (!new);
  • ability to download the backups from e-mail notifications;
  • ability to enable/disable the functionality for vendors.

Compatibility:
CS-Cart: 4.2.x - 4.16.x;
Multi-Vendor: 4.2.x - 4.16.x;

Here you can see the usage of the Automatic Administrator Tasks module.

Tasks list:

New task page:

Current task page:

Log page:

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at sales@cart-power.com

Buy the add-on now

Перейти в обсуждение модуля на форуме на русском языке

Thank you!

I bought this, it looks good. Can you tell me what to enter under cron tab settings for a once a week nightly backup and what would settings be for a daily nightly backup? It is not clear to me what to put here.

Thanks

It depends on when exactly you want the cron to run down to the minute. This information link is in the tooltip...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cron

Yes I did see the link, I still don’t get it and how he has the demo set up was no help. I’m just looking for a weekly midnight backup setting and a nightly clear cache setting. I just don’t get the timers, once I see a few examples using his add on settings I’m sure I will.

I'm not sure what exactly you're not understanding? From the wiki link:

@weekly Run once a week at midnight on Sunday morning 0 0 * * 0

@daily Run once a day at midnight 0 0 * * *

Dear friends,

We are glad to inform you that the Automatic administrator tasks add-on has been modified and extended. It is available for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor of 4.2.x version.

Also we have added the ability for administrators to enable/disable the functionality for vendors.

Thank you.

Dear friends,

We are glad to inform you that the Automatic administrator tasks add-on has been modified and extended. We have added the ability to delete files automatically after uploading and to send e-mail notifications about the execution of all type tasks.

Thank you.

Thanks for making a question into reality, well done. I will test this new feature and inform back.

I think it is usefull for example for making a daily database backup offsite sent it by ftp and then delete it at the server.

Thanks for making a question into reality, well done. I will test this new feature and inform back.

I think it is usefull for example for making a daily database backup offsite sent it by ftp and then delete it at the server.

We hope you will like it.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail to sales@cart-power.com or via Live Chat on our site

I guess the tasks are being executed one by one under control of this addon. What happens if one task takes long enough to execute so the scheduled time for the next task has passed sufficiently?

I guess the tasks are being executed one by one under control of this addon. What happens if one task takes long enough to execute so the scheduled time for the next task has passed sufficiently?

In this case, the execution of the second task will start on time.

For example, you have the database backup task for 11:01 p.m. and it takes 3 minutes. And you have the custom script execution task for 11:02 p.m. The execution of your script will start at 11:02 p.m. while database backup.

Dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that the Automatic administrator tasks add-on has been successfully tested in new CS-Cart 4.3.8.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Best regards,

I purchased and installed this and now can forget the backup and other admin routines. Of course I would periodically check that it is working correctly but It is a BIG timesaver for the money. Easy installation, set the tasks and forget it.

I would recommend this to every store owner

Dear Friends,
We are happy to inform you that our Automatic administrator tasks add-on is fully compatible with CS-Cart 4.4.2
Feel free to contact us if any questions arise.
Best regards,
Cart-Power
P.S. You can try the functionality of this add-on in our demo-store.

Hi Sir,

Can you please tell me with example, How to set Custom script in that addon

Thanks.

Hello!

Hi Sir,

Can you please tell me with example, How to set Custom script in that addon

Thanks.

The most important think is that the script should be available by URL, for example, http://your-store.com/custom-script.php(in case it is in the root directory of your installation).

Other settings can be set up as you need: http://joxi.ru/DmB4OMkiGqVxAP

Best regards,

Hello!

The most important think is that the script should be available by URL, for example, http://your-store.com/custom-script.php(in case it is in the root directory of your installation).

Other settings can be set up as you need: http://joxi.ru/DmB4OMkiGqVxAP

Best regards,

Thanks team Cart-power,

your solution is works for me... :grin: :-) :grin:

Glad to help :grin:

Best regards,

hello,

how does exactly upload to FTP work? can I choose the folder or files to upload or it uploads only new created DB backups?

Another question if I set up number of backups to 5, will it delete all other backups from the folder created manually or it only deletes backups created by cron?

Does this addon have an option to clean sessions?

Thanks

Hello!

how does exactly upload to FTP work? can I choose the folder or files to upload or it uploads only new created DB backups?

Yes, you can choose another directory not only the var/backups.

Another question if I set up number of backups to 5, will it delete all other backups from the folder created manually or it only deletes backups created by cron?

It will work with the backups created by the add-on,otherr backups will stay untouched.

Does this addon have an option to clean sessions?

No, only cache.

Best regards,