Product Quantity Discount With Different Options?

I have been playing around with the demo of CS Cart and noticed that the Quantity Discounts of the products are only applied when the customer purchases the required amount all with the same exact options.

For an example, if the 100g Pants are $30 for 1 pair, but $25 when purchasing 3 pairs, is it possible for this product quantity discount to apply to all sizing options?

If a customer purchases 1x Size Large Pants, 1x Size Medium Pants, and 1x Size X-Large Pants, would it be possible for them to receive the $25 price discount in the shopping cart?

Thanks for any info!

I have been playing around with the demo of CS Cart and noticed that the Quantity Discounts of the products are only applied when the customer purchases the required amount all with the same exact options.

For an example, if the 100g Pants are $30 for 1 pair, but $25 when purchasing 3 pairs, is it possible for this product quantity discount to apply to all sizing options?

If a customer purchases 1x Size Large Pants, 1x Size Medium Pants, and 1x Size X-Large Pants, would it be possible for them to receive the $25 price discount in the shopping cart?

Thanks for any info!

Please make sure that the Disregard product options when calculating quantity discounts check box is enabled in the Users/cart section on the Settings > General page in the CS-Cart admin panel.

Please make sure that the Disregard product options when calculating quantity discounts check box is enabled in the Users/cart section on the Settings > General page in the CS-Cart admin panel.

Awesome, Thank you!

One other question:

Is there a way to Disregard only certain product options when applying the Quantity Discount?

The Quantity Discount would disregard the Product Color Options but not disregard the Product Size Options.

Awesome, Thank you!

One other question:

Is there a way to Disregard only certain product options when applying the Quantity Discount?

The Quantity Discount would disregard the Product Color Options but not disregard the Product Size Options.

Unfortunately, there is no way to configure default CS-Cart to work in this way. Some PHP code changes are required to be made to implement this feature. You can make them yourself (if you know PHP) or hire a third-party developer.

Hi,

How do I make quantity descount to be applied also to product combinations?

How do I make quantity descount to be applied also to product combinations?

Unfortunately it is not possible out of the box

Ok, thanks.

I suppose it will be out of the box when CS CART remake option combination as independant product (like Amazon, Ebay, etc) starting from version 5.

How about with the latest CS Cart?

How about with the latest CS Cart?

Product Variations supports this feature: http://blog.cs-cart.com/2017/06/27/introducing-cs-cart-4-6-1-with-product-variations/