MOD to export products/categories from v1.3.4 to 1.3.5

We are working on creating a MOD which will help existing 1.3.4 sp3 owners to create output which can be imported on Fresh 1.3.5. Better than store Manager :wink:

The MOD will export

products (description + prices)

product options

product features

product images

categories

subcategories

category images

I donā€™t blame you, IMHO this should have been available from the developers. Let me know when this will be available.

Yes Please

We have the interface readyā€¦ in process of doing testing.

We hope to release the MOD for sale by Wednesday of this week.

Great! Just a question: Is anything happening with the MOD club or is it now a ā€œpay per modā€?

No fussed either way - but if the MOD club is up and running would like to put my money where my mouth is :-0

As much as I think it is great that smavtron has addressed this shortcoming in the cart (and in a very timely fashion), I really think this is the kind of stuff that we need to encourage the developers to include in the package. This is not some unusual need required by a few shopowners but fundamental to running a the store.

Bob

These are the final tables we are importing from existing 1.3.4 DB to 1.3.5

cscart_categories

cscart_category_descriptions

cscart_category_images

cscart_category_images_links

cscart_detailed_images

cscart_products

cscart_products_categories

cscart_product_descriptions

cscart_product_features

cscart_product_features_descriptions

cscart_product_features_values

cscart_product_features_variants_descriptions

cscart_product_images

cscart_product_prices

We have tested and all is workingā€¦ need some final input, did we miss any table? or any additional table we should include?

What about orders and users? Also some poeple have added order statuses, changed language variablesā€¦ect. This MOD looks like itā€™ll only import products at the moment. At least the manual upgrade keeps all the data.

[quote name=ā€˜baballuciā€™]What about orders and users? Also some poeple have added order statuses, changed language variablesā€¦ect. This MOD looks like itā€™ll only import products at the moment. At least the manual upgrade keeps all the data.[/QUOTE]

The title was ā€œMOD to export products/categories from v1.3.4 to 1.3.5ā€ :wink:

1. orders
  2. users

added to the MOD

Yes, any additional and all tables can be includedā€¦ it will be custom MOD and extra. :smiley:

The MOD is done and I would be uploading on our site in next hr.

Details

Import existing 1.3.4 to 1.3.5

cscart_categories

cscart_category_descriptions

cscart_category_images

cscart_category_images_links

cscart_detailed_images

cscart_products

cscart_product_descriptions

cscart_product_features

cscart_product_features_descriptions

cscart_product_features_values

cscart_product_features_variants_descriptions

cscart_product_images

cscart_product_prices

cscart_products_categories

cscart_products_taxes

cscart_product_images_links

cscart_orders

cscart_order_data

cscart_order_details

cscart_users

cscart_user_profiles

cscart_manufacturers

cscart_manufacturer_descriptions

Hope this will help lot of us. :wink:

MOD completed. Limited time offer avail it.

If i knew you were making this i would not have had to add my products again manually :x

can anyone confirmed it it worked for them?

Have just been to your site smavtron and unfortunately the demo page has an error (cannot locate page for you).

Was trying to buy but - hopefully will be fixed soon!

When I click the add to cart button on this item, it returns me to the cart saying itā€™s empty. I have cookies enabled and Iā€™m using the latest version of FireFox if it helps. Iā€™m not planning on buying at this point (too scared to upgrade), I just thought Iā€™d let you know.

Thanks for the updateā€¦ have been trying to create error for last 10 minutes on all browsersā€¦ IE, Mozilla & Netscape and as always will never happen :smiley:

cart.jpg

Another CS-Cart bug :smiley: ā€¦ fixed

New Features and tables added to the script

New Table >> cscart_product_sales

Features added:

Option to Check All the tables

Delete 1.3.5 data prior the import

Stop on errors

Prospective users beware that this mod requires Ioncube loader to be installed. We bought the mod not knowing this info, and havenā€™t been able to use the mod after the purchase. Now still trying (so far unsuccessfully) to get our host to install this for us.

thatā€™s BS, I just had a horrible flashback from my X-days, take the ioncube OFF mods !!! otherwise this place is going to start turning into X-Craap and then everything tanks from there !!!

[quote name=ā€˜snorocketā€™]thatā€™s BS, I just had a horrible flashback from my X-days, take the ioncube OFF mods !!! otherwise this place is going to start turning into X-Craap and then everything tanks from there !!![/QUOTE]

This is not a MOD but a standalone Software file to transfer the DBā€¦ this does not integrates with CS-Cart