Issue Related To Paypal Ipn

Hello,

I have a add-on which hit a link whenever order status is updated. But while using this there is different issue I am facing.

The issue is whenever I am making payment with paypal then stock amount is going down by 1, the main issue is whenever there is IPN hit then stock amount goes again down by 1. i.e finally stock amount goes down by 2.

Suppose if stock amount is 1 and I have purchased it using paypal then mail goes that order is out stock and it's quantity is 0. After some there is another message that order out of stock and quantity is -2.

But with other payment method it is working normally.

I am using 'change_order_status' hook. to hit my link.

Regards-
Himanshu Dangwal

This issue is fixed 8)

Please share. Do you think it is a bug? I had a similar issue that I posted to bug tracker but I am not sure their fix has solved the issue. http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6080-suppliers-add-on-paypal/

Please share. Do you think it is a bug? I had a similar issue that I posted to bug tracker but I am not sure their fix has solved the issue. http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6080-suppliers-add-on-paypal/

Is this issue solved at your side after installing the fix?

In webshop we have this issue at 1 of 10 paypal orders. I can't find a related issue that affect the Paypal IPN processor.

Is this issue solved at your side after installing the fix?

In webshop we have this issue at 1 of 10 paypal orders. I can't find a related issue that affect the Paypal IPN processor.

No, it is not fixed.

No, it is not fixed.

For all Paypal orders? Or just for some Paypal orders?

To check each order (Paypal express checkouts) are a real bottleneck for me.

I find out that orders from the USA has the most Paypal issues.

Guys why don’t you contact cs team to examine this? Or post to bugtracker

Guys why don't you contact cs team to examine this? Or post to bugtracker

They can't examine the issue.

First time they told me it was finally one off my third party Addons. And yes, there where some.

But after disabling them, the problem is still there in some orders.

Nobody else have a Paypal order with double stock decrease?

I got some orders paid with Paypal and the Twigmo addon (without any code modifications), same problem too.

Currently 2 orders on 100 have this problem.