• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Default Menu Category Depth Rate Topic   - - - - -

• RagingRaven
  • Trial users
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:36 AM #1

Hi,

I'm trying to change my menu (at the moment the default menu) so that it only shows the first subcategories, but not the subcategories in them.
The reason for this is, that I have a lot of categories overall and sometimes the menu because really big and wide.
Now I thought there was an option to set the category depth in the menu somewhere, but I can't for the life of me find where this option is (if it exists at all).
Can somebody point me in the right direction?
Can it be done with the default menu or do I have to create a custom menu?

Info:
CS-Cart version: 4.3.4
Template: default responsive

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19687 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:29 AM #2

Try to set the Third level elements setting to 0

http://prntscr.com/9rlnok

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• RagingRaven
  • Trial users
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:41 PM #3

Yes! Thanks, that did the trick.
I did look at the menu block, but didn't think it would be under template settings.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19687 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:29 PM #4

Yes! Thanks, that did the trick.
I did look at the menu block, but didn't think it would be under template settings.

You are welcome!

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.