Questions About Social Button Add-On Settings

I'm setting up the social buttons add-on and have a few questions.

Facebook asks for an application ID. What do I put here and does this imply that CS-Cart itself has an app ID with facebook or does this refer to something else? In addition to app id, facebook setting has a field for "url of page to like" and advises "leave empty to use an actual page url." This is confusing as I would have thought that the URL one would be liking would generally be the page the post to facebook button is on.

For both facebook and Vkontakte an application ID is required and my questions about VK are basically the same as for facebook, although Vkontakte settings asks only for the app ID. How do I get or create these application IDs?

Twitter settings are more straightforward and only ask for a username. This is a Twitter username I guess (I've not used Twitter before). Should I create a Twitter account for the site? In that case the button would add to a particular stream. It seems the stream should belong to whoever clicks the button. What am I missing?

Thanks for any insights.

I'm setting up the social buttons add-on and have a few questions.

Facebook asks for an application ID. What do I put here and does this imply that CS-Cart itself has an app ID with facebook or does this refer to something else? In addition to app id, facebook setting has a field for "url of page to like" and advises "leave empty to use an actual page url." This is confusing as I would have thought that the URL one would be liking would generally be the page the post to facebook button is on.

For both facebook and Vkontakte an application ID is required and my questions about VK are basically the same as for facebook, although Vkontakte settings asks only for the app ID. How do I get or create these application IDs?

Twitter settings are more straightforward and only ask for a username. This is a Twitter username I guess (I've not used Twitter before). Should I create a Twitter account for the site? In that case the button would add to a particular stream. It seems the stream should belong to whoever clicks the button. What am I missing?

Thanks for any insights.

Please refer to the following article to learn about configuring the Social buttons add-on:

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/addons/social_buttons/sb_settings.html