• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Analytics Addon Doesn't Open Anymore And No Transactions Are Recorded Rate Topic   - - - - -

• lparodi
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:06 AM #1

Hello,

in the last three days analytics stopped to record the ecommerce transactions without having changed anything in cs-cart or in analytics.

I have double checked everything and I can't find a solution. No filter or exclusions are set in analytics.

So I tried to open the analytics add on in cs-cart,  but it doesn't opens anymore. Also the other add on don't open anymore.

I verified the shop home page and the analytics script is present in the page code.

Anyone has ever experienced a problem like this ?

Thanks

Luca

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:45 PM #2

If you are familiar with developers console in your browser, please check if there are any javascript errors

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• lparodi
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:11 PM #3

Thank you for the suggestion, but we don't have any javascript error.

I think that the probelm is connected with the order submission that is very slow (it takes about 2 minutes to get to the end). I'm triyng to fix the issue but I can't sort it out.

• lparodi
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:14 PM #4

I think that the probelm is connected with the order submission that is very slow (it takes about 2 minutes to get to the end). I'm triyng to fix the issue but I can't sort it out.

Talking of trouble shooting , do you know how to activate the php and mysql logging in cs-cart ?

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3808 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:46 PM #5

Analytics data is sent when a customer reaches the order confirmation page so order processing time should not affect it. It seems the fact that you cannot open add-on settings page is related to the initial issue. Please try re-installing the add-on.

Talking of trouble shooting , do you know how to activate the php and mysql logging in cs-cart ?

You can enable the development and error reporting modes in order to see errors and warnings in CS-Cart. Open the config.local.php file and add the following code to the end of the file:

if ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] == 'YOUR_IP_ADDRESS') {
    define('DEVELOPMENT', true);
    error_reporting(E_ALL);
    ini_set('display_errors', 'On');
}

MySQL errors are recorded to CS-Cart log (Administration > Logs) if the Database: Errors check box is enabled on the Settings > Logging page. 

However, the logging itself is a server feature. If it is enabled, you can find all the errors in the server log. For Apache it is /var/log/apache2/error.log by default.

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• lparodi
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:55 PM #6

Thank you for the advice.

Cheers

Luca

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:47 PM #7

Please also make sure that the Track e-commerce transactions setting is not disabled:

http://prntscr.com/9q0g99

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.