Analytics Addon Doesn't Open Anymore And No Transactions Are Recorded

Hello,

in the last three days analytics stopped to record the ecommerce transactions without having changed anything in cs-cart or in analytics.

I have double checked everything and I can't find a solution. No filter or exclusions are set in analytics.

So I tried to open the analytics add on in cs-cart, but it doesn't opens anymore. Also the other add on don't open anymore.

I verified the shop home page and the analytics script is present in the page code.

Anyone has ever experienced a problem like this ?

Thanks

Luca

If you are familiar with developers console in your browser, please check if there are any javascript errors

Thank you for the suggestion, but we don't have any javascript error.

I think that the probelm is connected with the order submission that is very slow (it takes about 2 minutes to get to the end). I'm triyng to fix the issue but I can't sort it out.

I think that the probelm is connected with the order submission that is very slow (it takes about 2 minutes to get to the end). I'm triyng to fix the issue but I can't sort it out.

Talking of trouble shooting , do you know how to activate the php and mysql logging in cs-cart ?

Analytics data is sent when a customer reaches the order confirmation page so order processing time should not affect it. It seems the fact that you cannot open add-on settings page is related to the initial issue. Please try re-installing the add-on.

Talking of trouble shooting , do you know how to activate the php and mysql logging in cs-cart ?

You can enable the development and error reporting modes in order to see errors and warnings in CS-Cart. Open the config.local.php file and add the following code to the end of the file:

if ($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] == 'YOUR_IP_ADDRESS') {
    define('DEVELOPMENT', true);
    error_reporting(E_ALL);
    ini_set('display_errors', 'On');
}

MySQL errors are recorded to CS-Cart log (Administration > Logs) if the Database: Errors check box is enabled on the Settings > Logging page.

However, the logging itself is a server feature. If it is enabled, you can find all the errors in the server log. For Apache it is /var/log/apache2/error.log by default.

Thank you for the advice.

Cheers

Luca

Please also make sure that the Track e-commerce transactions setting is not disabled:

http://prntscr.com/9q0g99