If Buy Promotions - Anyone Any Good ?

I'm currently setting up a sale on my site. The sale will have 3 sections and each section will contain items of the same price. So example 50, 100, 150

What I want to do is price second A at 50 and then if people buy from section A & B that price is reduced to just a penny. I want to do this also for Section B with Section C.

The problem I see on testing is if someone buys from sections A&B all the section a products are reduced not just one. So they can just keep adding and getting the discount on each A they add even if they but only one B item.

I'm currently setting up a sale on my site. The sale will have 3 sections and each section will contain items of the same price. So example 50, 100, 150

What I want to do is price second A at 50 and then if people buy from section A & B that price is reduced to just a penny. I want to do this also for Section B with Section C.

The problem I see on testing is if someone buys from sections A&B all the section a products are reduced not just one. So they can just keep adding and getting the discount on each A they add even if they but only one B item.

This is how promotions work by default. If you want to change the behaviour some code modifications are required.

Hello kickoff3pm,

You can check http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/integrations/product-package-builder.html

Using this add-on you san create packages of products and give apply different rates for that particular package.

Without affecting actual price of the product.

I think this add-on mathes your reuirements.

Regards-

Himanshu